Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to sports mole we've bid £17 million for Allan but Napoli want more.

Ancelotti wants it done in time for the summer says sports mole.

According to sports mole we've bid £17 million for Allan but Napoli want more.

Ancelotti wants it done in time for the summer says sports mole.

Napoli want more alright.

By Matt Law, Football Editor | 2h
Everton have reportedly made a €20m (£17m) offer for Napoli midfielder Allan in the hope of completing a deal for the Brazilian when this summer's transfer window opens for business.
The 28-year-old, who has made 21 appearances for his Italian club this season, has a contract in Naples until the end of the 2022-23 campaign.

According to Corriere del Mezzogiorno, Everton, having been linked with the midfielder in January, have now launched a £17m offer for the South American.

However, the report claims that the Serie A side are looking for twice as much as the Toffees are currently offering, while interest from Paris Saint-Germain could see his valuation rise again.

Allan - capped on eight occasions by the Brazilian national team - has contributed one goal and one assist in 14 Serie A appearances this season.

Everton are currently eighth in the Premier League table, just five points behind fourth-placed Chelsea, who will welcome Manchester United to Stamford Bridge on Monday night.

Everton have reportedly made a €20m (£17m) offer for Napoli midfielder Allan in the hope of completing a deal for the Brazilian when this summer's transfer window opens for business.
The 28-year-old, who has made 21 appearances for his Italian club this season, has a contract in Naples until the end of the 2022-23 campaign.

According to Corriere del Mezzogiorno, Everton, having been linked with the midfielder in January, have now launched a £17m offer for the South American.

However, the report claims that the Serie A side are looking for twice as much as the Toffees are currently offering, while interest from Paris Saint-Germain could see his valuation rise again.

Allan - capped on eight occasions by the Brazilian national team - has contributed one goal and one assist in 14 Serie A appearances this season.

Everton are currently eighth in the Premier League table, just five points behind fourth-placed Chelsea, who will welcome Manchester United to Stamford Bridge on Monday night.
Just send Schneiderlin there way to sweeten the deal.

I’d like to see an absolute speedster on the right because I like to have a tricky winger and then one we can use to stretch teams on the counter. Would have liked Bergwin who has ended up at Spurs but could see there being milage in us being interested in the PSV lad that Brands has previously mentioned.
Midfield I would love us to get Ndidi as he is the nearest thing to Gueye out there but would take big money and I think if he goes we won’t be the only ones interested.
I would like a new cb to play alongside Holgate as I think Mina flatters to deceive and Michael Keane needs to be put in the bin. Happy for Carlo to get us the new Cannavaro, whoever that may be....

Just posturing from both clubs - Napoli are a nightmare club to deal with however Allan has been left out the squad by their manager and apparently was a key figure in their dressing room uprising.

At his age I cant see too many clubs going for him- IF true I think we'll get it done at around £23-25 million.

If Ancelotti wants him lets hope the club get him through the door.

With the deadline moving back again it’s even more essential we try and get signings early. Brands definitely seems to favour the last minute, hold your nerve and save a few million approach. I can very much respect wanting to pay the price we want to pay and no being made mugs of, but we really need to get them in quick and settle them
Think that is part of the reason that the shouts of ‘why is this thread open in February’ are a bit harsh. Chelsea have just signed Ziyech to be fair
Besides it’s the most fun we’ve got during the ‘break’, who doesn’t love Zat’s wizkid of the week

Kumbulla (centre back) 20 from Verona + Ihattaren (attacking mid) 18 from PSV both linked.

I’ve stated that we should go for Cengiz Ünder on the right, because I’ve seen him play and think he has the work ethic we need and the ability to play on the right and cut in. He pacy and direct

you want Everton Soares, a player you’ve never ever seen play but got excited because he’s Brazilian and his jarg agent is talking him up

Under is really injury prone though and doesnt excel in any one thing...we need someone outstanding or potentially a superstar.

Look im all for wise spending, but a player at 29 can give us 3 good years.

We need to accept that not every player will be Richarlison, we need some ready cooked.

Carlo aint here for a 5 year plan.
Allan is almost good enough that you can disregard his age. Almost.

As it is we are signing a player who will be worse at the end of his deal than when we sign him and who isn't pushing us up a level with his signing.

By the summer we may be at a position when that kind of thing is alright though. We are winning a lot of games of late. Maybe we convince ourselves to go for it with the way this season finishes up.

Allan is almost good enough that you can disregard his age. Almost.

As it is we are signing a player who will be worse at the end of his deal than when we sign him and who isn't pushing us up a level with his signing.

By the summer we may be at a position when that kind of thing is alright though. We are winning a lot of games of late. Maybe we convince ourselves to go for it with the way this season finishes up.

I havent watched the boy much but I would say his signing improves us.

The numbers are the important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.