Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho is a similar level to Hudson Odoi.

Tearing it up in Germany means very little. Most full backs he's playing against are on championship wages

Hudson Odoi has done nothing in his career so far. Sancho on the other hand...

Dont get me wrong, Hudson Odoi looks a good prospect but Sancho is doing the business right now even if it is in Bundesliga. He’s put in top performances in the champions league as well.

Premier league isn't currently all that anyway, Sheffield United are in champs league battle...

Hudson Odoi has done nothing in his career so far. Sancho on the other hand...

Dont get me wrong, Hudson Odoi looks a good prospect but Sancho is doing the business right now even if it is in Bundesliga. He’s put in top performances in the champions league as well.

Premier league isn't currently all that anyway, Sheffield United are in champs league battle...

Hudson Odoi doesnt look a good prospect.

Hes VASTLY better than that fake American fella they have.
I knew it would come to that. I think they're pretty equal myself. Lampard looks set to ruin both in the name of Mason Mount.

If Ziyech is really going there we should at least ask about Hudson-Odoi. I know about the Bayern links but they seem to be nailed on for Sane and Gnabry has done well on the other wing.

I knew it would come to that. I think they're pretty equal myself. Lampard looks set to ruin both in the name of Mason Mount.

If Ziyech is really going there we should at least ask about Hudson-Odoi. I know about the Bayern links but they seem to be nailed on for Sane and Gnabry has done well on the other wing.

Nar, he defo wouldnt be cheap and would be quite the risk, I mean I was being a bit silly, the boy does have some potential, but for the money he would cost, its a no from me.

Nar, he defo wouldnt be cheap and would be quite the risk, I mean I was being a bit silly, the boy does have some potential, but for the money he would cost, its a no from me.
Everything is price dependent. If he really wants out could it drop to the 40m range? If so it's worth a think.

Status
Not open for further replies.