Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
no

because he’s 38

As a number 2 nothing wrong with that - miles better than Stek, the German ghost & the young lad bombed out of Reading on loan he was that bad.

Experienced, no nonsense - anyone watching the Villa game will see he still has something to offer he's keeping Villa in it single handely their defence is shocking.

As a number 2 nothing wrong with that - miles better than Stek, the German ghost & the young lad bombed out of Reading on loan he was that bad.

Experienced, no nonsense - anyone watching the Villa game will see he still has something to offer he's keeping Villa in it single handely their defence is shocking.

literally the opposite of what we need. More nonsense from you, you’re on a role

literally the opposite of what we need. More nonsense from you, you’re on a role

So what do we need?

New first choice keeper? LOL never happening Englands Number 1 will be here for a long while yet.

We need a experienced No 2 who can push the lad.

Funny how you do nothing but tell people they are wrong yet never give your own opinion as your that scared of looking wrong on the internet LOL

So what do we need?

New first choice keeper? LOL never happening Englands Number 1 will be here for a long while yet.

Funny how you do nothing but tell people they are wrong yet never give your own opinion as your that scared of looking wrong on the internet LOL

In fairness this isn’t the worst idea in the world, however I do think he is slightly too old and probably on too high wages for this move to be realistic / worth it. We either need to get in a bright young keeper and have him as back up playing cup comps or an old pro who is simply called upon when Pickford isn’t performing with his main purpose being to guide Pickford

So what do we need?

someone who won’t be retiring in the next 12 months and can actually offer some competition in the long run

you get a hardon for anyone we’re linked to, call brands a nob for not buying them then look like a bigger clampet by wanting people like Yannick Zaha, Donkey Doucoure, Nathan Ake, Callum Wilson and Danny Ings to actually turn out in Royal Blue

you take all our stupids and claim them for yourself

Lets buy :

Danny Ings 50m
Callum Wilson 70m
And drop 80m on 30 year old Allan
And get in 38 year old Pepe Reina lads

Be a boss window dat yano.

Another whos that terrified of looking wrong on an internet forum they do nothing but try take the pee out of other posters opinions.

Ings - instantly would become our best striker

Wilson - why would we sign both him and Ings?

£80 million on Allan - pretty sure I posted £25 million

Reina - back up GK to Pickford, small Fee - nothing wrong with that.

Another whos that terrified of looking wrong on an internet forum they do nothing but try take the pee out of other posters opinions.

You’re saying Danny Ings is better than Richarlison

Jesus Christ

Oh I dont fear being wrong.

I welcome it.

You on the other hand confirm it with every post you make.

You wanted to spend 200m on Zaha, Donkeree and Callum Wilson last summer.

Now you want to spend another 150m on Danny Ings and Allan.

You are a poster child of wrongness.

Oh I dont fear being wrong.

I welcome it.

You on the other hand confirm it with every post you make.

You wanted to spend 200m on Zaha, Donkeree and Callum Wilson last summer.

Now you want to spend another 150m on Danny Ings and Allan.

You are a poster child of wrongness.

Not at all

BOO HOO SOME RANDOMER THINKS IM WRONG ON AN INTERNET FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.