Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I say it all depends on two things: 1. where is the money coming from, and 2. how much will be eventually lose from COVID.

I was thinking under the assumption this season (and most European leagues) wouldn't be concluded which is a lot of TV money lost. I just assumed the club would already have set aside £Xm for the Summer but maybe that would need to be cut into to balance COVID impact. If we finish the season maybe we won't lose all that much and it'll be fine.

I think it's a very logical way to look at it. I'll throw a few assumptions out too.

1) Moshiris wealth has grown by at least 800m in "official" channels, perhaps by much more. USM as a 3 have grown apparently upwards of 7bn officially. They are doing very well from this crisis.

2) For me, it is likely Usmanov is involved. If hes involved youd suggest it is a USM project.

3) If the above us true, it would be an odd set of circumstances to want to stop putting money in.

Screenshot_20200530-013140.jpg

I think it's a very logical way to look at it. I'll throw a few assumptions out too.

1) Moshiris wealth has grown by at least 800m in "official" channels, perhaps by much more. USM as a 3 have grown apparently upwards of 7bn officially. They are doing very well from this crisis.

2) For me, it is likely Usmanov is involved. If hes involved youd suggest it is a USM project.

3) If the above us true, it would be an odd set of circumstances to want to stop putting money in.

Laughing at those who think we have appointed Ancelotti to spend buttons.

Yeh if Uncle Uzi really is here and has some legit avenues to fund us then we'll definitely be fine as, like you say, businesses such as theirs profit in bad times. (The reason they're rich in the first place).

We appointed Ancelotti pre-virus. There will be a financial impact.

True although I imagine we'll be one of the least affected by it assuming we dont have to pay the TV money back if they get the season done in time.

Most of our sponsers are USM related so I imagine it'll only be the gate revenue and season ticket refunds but that must be a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things.

True although I imagine we'll be one of the least affected by it assuming we dont have to pay the TV money back if they get the season done in time.

Most of our sponsers are USM related so I imagine it'll only be the gate revenue and season ticket refunds but that must be a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things.

Yeh like I say above I really didn't think the season would go ahead and if it does and we get out TV money/placement money as well then the COVID impact isn't as much thankfully.

Yeh like I say above I really didn't think the season would go ahead and if it does and we get out TV money/placement money as well then the COVID impact isn't as much thankfully.

Someone mentioned if the season is not completed by august we have to cough up - I hope not as it gives no wiggle room for if one teams player tests positive and needing to postpone the fixtures.

What will happen with next years TV money. I can’t see Fans being allowed in by next season, or at least the start of it. The matches free to air at the moment, if that happens next year surely that would have an impact on the tv revenue.

What will happen with next years TV money. I can’t see Fans being allowed in by next season, or at least the start of it. The matches free to air at the moment, if that happens next year surely that would have an impact on the tv revenue.
I’m not sure they will be free to air and you would imagine if next season is behind closed doors, then there will be more games shown. I couldn’t imagine sky loosing money. But I’m no expert on things, I’m sure someone on here will know a lot more on how things may turn out.

Also we will take a much smaller hit on empty grounds than a lot of the sky 6 teams. I don’t know how much we make every home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.