Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smells like an agent leak to drum up other interest for this Malcom lid. Really hope we get a signing or two done this week though, including this kid, as time is ticking on. We’ve still got another few weeks to shift deadwood once our window closes too.

Also, the boy scores proper blammos.

Absolutely reeks of it. Basically announcing to the world that he’s available

....well it’s Wednesday and here’s this morning’s round-up of Toffee transfer gossip;

- According to The Daily Mail and various other outlets, Everton are in ‘advanced talks’ to sign Brazilian winger, Malcom. The Mail says Everton will meet with Bordeaux officials today to discuss a move for the 21 year old who scored 12 goals and provided 8 assists in 38 matches last season. Bordeaux are reported to want £40m for the player.

- Spanish reporter, Gerard Romero, has provided an update on the transfer of Barcelona Centre Back, Yerry Mina; ‘Everton are the side that like Mina most but the offer currently on the table is not deemed satisfactory by Barcelona’. Columbian daily newspaper, Publi Metro suggest a transfer for the 23 year old is imminent and Everton is the most likely destination.

- German outlet Bild report RB Leipzig Director of Football Ralf Rangnick will ‘fight like a lion’ to acquire Everton winger, Ademola Lookman. They suggest Everton have put a price tag of €20m on the youngster.

- There are regurgitated links with Roma’s 27 year old French striker, Gregoire Defrel and €18m Genoa midfielder Diego Laxalt. Reports continue to suggest Everton are in pole position to sign Boca Juniors Columbian defensive midfielder, Wilmar Barrios.
I admire your enthusiastic staying power in rifling through all this bumf every day, despite there (as yet) being no end product.

The reporting equivalent of Raheem Stirling one might say.

Now refusing to get overly excited about the Malcom deal until its done... however there where plenty of rumours a few weeks ago about us seriously looking at him, then went to Zaha with Malcom has our backup. All falls into place with him wearing the number 7 shirt with Bolasie potentially leaving....

I mean I can't overly get excited due to Sky Sources....

Tho, I am just waiting outside the tattoo shop for a full torso portrait of the lad, wearing the number 7 shirt and NSNO above him.

Smells like an agent leak to drum up other interest for this Malcom lid. Really hope we get a signing or two done this week though, including this kid, as time is ticking on. We’ve still got another few weeks to shift deadwood once our window closes too.

Also, the boy scores proper blammos.

There's plenty of interest in him already, mate. May well be a tactic to get Inter to hurry up and get a deal done, though.

He's a classy player from what I've seen. Would be a massive upgrade on Bolasie and definitely an 'exciting' signing.

I have my doubts though, given it's Sky's very own transfer bot Kaveh Solhekol who has said it.

I also think there's other positions that need to be addressed first. So I'm not convinced.

If he signs, I'll be delighted.

Ok we have a new management team, but imagine players we are interested in looking at videos of us from last season, they would run a bloody mile !!!

I was thinking while reading about Malcom's proposed move to Inter how strange it was that Bordeaux were allowing him to go on loan first, when surely there would be other (English) clubs willing to stump up the cash straight away.

I only ever catch Ligue 1 through their weekly YouTube highlights show, but he always seemed to be scoring last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.