Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt they'll go for Niasse tbh.

If we offered Tosun + say £25 million I reckon we would stand a decent chance of a deal.

This Wan-bisaka has zero goals and one assist in 10 games, and yet people are advocating deals that place a 45 million value on his head. WTF? I think Garbutt had better stats when he played for about 10 games and people started having panic attacks about non-existent fake bids from Spurs. Garbutt got a bumper contract as a a result, and now he couldn't even get a game at Wigan.

This Wan-bisaka has zero goals and one assist in 10 games, and yet people are advocating deals that place a 45 million value on his head. WTF? I think Garbutt had better stats when he played for about 10 games and people started having panic attacks about non-existent fake bids from Spurs. Garbutt got a bumper contract as a a result, and now he couldn't even get a game at Wigan.

You do realise that he’s a RB don’t you?

Yes, I do. But they are expected to get forward and contribute to attacking play these days. The moaning about Coleman has been to do with a perceived lack of attacking ability, that his crossing isn't good enough etc.

Advocating a 45 million pound purchase based on the 'impact' of Wan-Bisaka so far, is comparable to someone wanting to pay 45 million for Garbutt when he was also being subjected to a similar level of over the top hype.

He needs to do a lot more to warrant a 45 million pound purchase, in fact I'd want to see more for a 25 million pound purchase.

Yes, I do. But they are expected to get forward and contribute to attacking play these days. The moaning about Coleman has been to do with a perceived lack of attacking ability, that his crossing isn't good enough etc.

Advocating a 45 million pound purchase based on the 'impact' of Wan-Bisaka so far, is comparable to someone wanting to pay 45 million for Garbutt when he was also being subjected to a similar level of over the top hype.

He needs to do a lot more to warrant a 45 million pound purchase, in fact I'd want to see more for a 25 million pound purchase.

Have you seen how much Real Madrid have spent on Vinicius Junior who was 16 i think when they flashed the cash?

Top level players who could be 'the best' carry a premium...

He is crossing to townsend, ayew, sorloth and some other no marks

I have only seen him against us so can’t comment to his other games, but sometimes you can see a player just has it . I mean if Rooney broke through now and scored 8 goals or whatever he did in his first season now, he would still command a massive fee as he clearly had “it” mbappe hasn’t really done that much before being sold for 100m + martial the same. It’s all about if someone has it, sessengog (spelling) would command a massive fee dispute not tearing up any trees so far. Tbh 1 assist in 10 doesn’t really tell you if he’s creating chances, he may be creating heaps but palace are turd at finishing them

Kenny is a player you have in the squad who can improve further but makes a decent understudy.

The question is whether Coleman get get back to pre-injury form. It doesnt look likely so far which is why teams are attacking our right flank (and because he gets no cover from coleman)...

It looks just as likely that he will recover it, Zat

He's 30, not 40

We desperately need an upgrade on Walcott on the right.

Lozano
Malcolm

Either would do me in January. We also could do with a quality centre forward with Rico moving out wide left.

It looks just as likely that he will recover it, Zat

He's 30, not 40

Lozano
Malcolm

Either would do me in January. We also could do with a quality centre forward with Rico moving out wide left.
Yep upgrade on Walcott needed.
Sort it out you quilts.

Strange but possible shout- Gabriel Barbosa?

Was highly rated a few years ago, him and Gabriel Jesus were both rated highly, maybe Barbosa a little higher.

Flopped after a big money move to inter and went to Benfica to only get 1 appearance.

Is back at Santos on loan but has a healthy 22 goals in 44 appearances for them since rejoining

With a heavy portugese speaking influence in our squad, could it be the right dynamic to finally crack europe?

Is raino85 working for the club and putting out names as sugestions to see what everyone thinks?
October 1st was his first shout

Lozano
Malcolm

Malcom. No second L.

Although he was named after Malcolm X who did have a second L. So yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.