Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is yeah, lookman has played there and done well, he’s younger, was highly rated, we wernt shopping him around, wasn’t injured, hadn’t flopped, was actually a priority target for the buying club, wasn’t hated by fans and was actually fit .

He wasn't anywhere near the team though?

He was fourth choice. Some fans did want him out.

It really isn't much different. The only difference is that Gomes had an injury (not persistent injury issues, I might add).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the article said 35 mil - and it was an interview with Brands. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Or we have two very capable right-backs on our books...

agreed. kenny has represented england at every age group from u16's up, has scored a winning pen to win a european trophy and has captained our reserves side. If we're not going to give a player like that a chance, nobody from our youth teams will be getting a fair chance.

Or we have two very capable right-backs on our books...
agreed. kenny has represented england at every age group from u16's up, has scored a winning pen to win a european trophy and has captained our reserves side. If we're not going to give a player like that a chance, nobody from our youth teams will be getting a fair chance.

Kenny is a player you have in the squad who can improve further but makes a decent understudy.

The question is whether Coleman get get back to pre-injury form. It doesnt look likely so far which is why teams are attacking our right flank (and because he gets no cover from coleman)...

He wasn't anywhere near the team though?

He was fourth choice. Some fans did want him out.

It really isn't much different. The only difference is that Gomes had an injury (not persistent injury issues, I might add).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the article said 35 mil - and it was an interview with Brands. If I'm wrong, so be it.

I mean it was different as he had already gone there and done well.

Status
Not open for further replies.