Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
krzysztof piatek! genoa is a selling Club to whoever offers First, he'll be out next summer and maybe we can get him...he's realistic and good

I’d take a chance on Rashford for 40m or less
Even try a cheeky loan in Jan
2/3 m loan fee and pay his wages
I don't think a loan would be impossible (yet still highly unlikely) but absolutely zero chance of getting him on a perm. If it gets to January and he's still not getting game time I wouldn't be too surprised if he did get a loan but you'd expect him to come in to a bit of form between now and January which would completely prevent any chance of us loaning him.

Number one target up front for me would be Timo Werner but bigger teams than us will be interested. Although if Richarlison turns out to be a striker I'd go for a goalscoring winger, someone like Bertrand Traore from Lyon - again tho bigger teams than us will be interested and there's no chance if they're still in the Champions League.

If we get a goalscoring winger people will be calling for him to play as a No.9 :coffee:
Good thing Ronaldo and Henry never got converted to play up top. Might’ve ruined them...Honestly if you’re good enough as a 9 to be considered there for Brazil you’re good enough as a 9 for Everton.

Is Jo still playing ?
Might be. Wasn’t suited to the prem and we all know that. We also already know Richy is. Would I prefer a traditional striker? Yeah, but right now please try and tell me we’re better off with Bernard not starting and DCL or Cenk up top rather than Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.