Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty risky strategy that, what happens if he breaks his leg or does his ACL in ?????.

It's the media selling him, not us.

Let's not lose sight of that.

Oh, @davek is selling him too
I guess you can say that about any potential dealings. What if this and that. As injury risk goes I guess a keeper is low risk. And to be clear,I do not want to sell Pickford . Not at all.

I honestly wouldn't attack the club if they sold Pickford. IMO he's solid and no more than that. His close quarter reactions are poor and I think we can cash in and get just as good for cheaper.
Maybe we can get just as good for less,but I do find him kind of important in some sort of high-profile way. There is no-one else as of now in the team imo. And for all talk about potential,I think he's proved some and has more to come.

It’s all misdirection mate this Richarlison and Digne nonsense. BK the day after transfer window closes with a smug face saying we finally got our man....loan signing of Julian Dicks and Steve0 says he’s still a magnificent footballer and will be the signing of the season.

Defo

Digne, Mina exactly type of players we should be buying. Loads of talented players not starting at big teams. Bernat, Guedes, Loftus Cheek, Alcacer is the market we should be in. Young players with something to prove.

Digne, Mina exactly type of players we should be buying. Loads of talented players not starting at big teams. Bernat, Guedes, Loftus Cheek, Alcacer is the market we should be in. Young players with something to prove.

Bernat. Been touting him all summer.

Maybe we can get just as good for less,but I do find him kind of important in some sort of high-profile way. There is no-one else as of now in the team imo. And for all talk about potential,I think he's proved some and has more to come.
We have more important priorities than hanging onto him and gaining status from employing the England No.1.

I'm not against keeping him, tbh. He's good enough for us right now, for sure. However, if we need cash in he's the obvious one to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.