Votes: 79 29.5%
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 182 67.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one who actually might want to leave is Tosun.
However it will probably be Niasse.

And that’s if we even find one to bring one in.

Niasse in January, Cenk in Summer. We need much better quality up top and both those guys need replacing.

Niasse is terrible despite the fact that I can't help but love him and whilst Cenk does have some ability, he's a painful fit in Silva's team.

Calvert-Lewin is a strange one, I don't think he'll make the grade long term turth be told but for now he's athletic, an aerial threat and is young enough were he could improve to levels that many of us previously didn't expect. Worth sticking with for an another 18 months imo.

I’d like Cenk and Oumar to get shipped out, the only impressive thing about Tosun is his oddly endearing clapping as he warms up.

DCL is the only with any upside whatsoever and even that is a maybe

Niasse isnt even a footballer and sadly Tosun has got his big money move and has basically retired at the age of 27.

Can I pick all 3?

utter tosh,I guarantee you he works as hard as anyone in training, just is not fast/good enough for this team. It was clear from the start he was desperate to make this work and has been gutted by the way it has panned out. To suggest he is doing it on purpose just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.