Story so far 16/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

APN_EFC

Player Valuation: £25m
How about every so often until you get bored a little summary of the season so far ? (Before you pounce on me its just for laughs like)
1 Ron Watch
2 Top Players
3 Top Flops
4 One liner

Ron Watch:
Great interviews. Says "OK" 100 times a minute. Clear strategy and seems tough
Top players: Idrissa, Stek
Top Flops: Niasse and McGeady (still not left)
One liner : Only 12 teams out of 92 are unbeaten! We're in Champions League places!

giphy.gif

A lot of pundits getting carried away with Man City and their start, they need to look at their start last season and where they eventually finished. Pep in for a few surprises I think, cold winters nights and a billion games.

A lot of pundits stating Man U look like they are only in 2nd gear so far, I'd argue that they don't look like they have a 3rd or 4th gear. The special one WILL be sacked before the end of the season, I've even had a bet on it, £100 with some Man U fan, who as you guessed, is not from Manchester.

Chelsea, they'll all start sulking again soon.

The league is ours, you heard it here first.

A lot of pundits getting carried away with Man City and their start, they need to look at their start last season and where they eventually finished. Pep in for a few surprises I think, cold winters nights and a billion games.

A lot of pundits stating Man U look like they are only in 2nd gear so far, I'd argue that they don't look like they have a 3rd or 4th gear. The special one WILL be sacked before the end of the season, I've even had a bet on it, £100 with some Man U fan, who as you guessed, is not from Manchester.

Chelsea, they'll all start sulking again soon.

The league is ours, you heard it here first.
I want some of what you're smoking lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.