Not open for further replies.

Bedfordblue

Player Valuation: £15m
Proper Incel that bloke
Accio Girlfreindius 🪄
A0D8C966-FBFD-44D9-A54E-EAF2AFDE7226.jpeg

HalfTimeSayers

Player Valuation: £950k
Rescue the young lady but leave the scruff. Given he’s probably had a massive bowl of some kind of eco-grain and a bottle of HUEL for brekkie, he’s going to need a dump at some point. Tourists will love it.

Bedfordblue

Player Valuation: £15m
theoretically, if they just left him there with his hand stuck to a painting could he just starve to death?
I like it, art is often used to express how different cultures perceive the inevitability of death and to try to make sense of what happens after we die. With some exceptions, western paintings tend to reflect on the subject’s life, or romanticise and beautify the moment of death to avoid shocking the audience: paintings such as Caravaggio’s The Death of the Virgin (1606) were banned from churches for representing death too realistically. In Japan, however, a form of art called Kusōzu (‘painting of the nine stages of a decaying corpse’) developed between the 14th and 18th centuries, which illustrates the decay of a human corpse with breathtaking graphical accuracy, cataloguing the final moments of a person’s life through to complete disarticulation of their bones, and this could be considered a masterpiece for stop oil.

Runub

Player Valuation: £35m
I like it, art is often used to express how different cultures perceive the inevitability of death and to try to make sense of what happens after we die. With some exceptions, western paintings tend to reflect on the subject’s life, or romanticise and beautify the moment of death to avoid shocking the audience: paintings such as Caravaggio’s The Death of the Virgin (1606) were banned from churches for representing death too realistically. In Japan, however, a form of art called Kusōzu (‘painting of the nine stages of a decaying corpse’) developed between the 14th and 18th centuries, which illustrates the decay of a human corpse with breathtaking graphical accuracy, cataloguing the final moments of a person’s life through to complete disarticulation of their bones, and this could be considered a masterpiece for stop oil.
Yeah….I was just about to say that :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks