Stoke v Everton 1st Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to the extent that some people have been claiming we have held some kind of powerhouse to a draw at home.

they are what they - are an average to poor premier league side, for whom a relegation battle is never far from the door.

They haven't been in any relegation battles over the seasons they've been in the Premier League though have they?

Its easy to typecast Stoke but I could see why many teams won't get a result out of them at home today. They were like an early Moyes team. Based on how that game went it was one point gained rather than two lost at the end.

No one's claimed they're a 'powerhouse' just a tough place to go and get a result as the stats back up. Agreed?

They haven't been in any relegation battles over the seasons they've been in the Premier League though have they?

Its easy to typecast Stoke but I could see why many teams won't get a result out of them at home today. They were like an early Moyes team. Based on how that game went it was one point gained rather than two lost at the end.

No one's claimed they're a 'powerhouse' just a tough place to go and get a result as the stats back up. Agreed?

And as I said I think we can only claim that once they've played the teams I've mentioned at home as well as us, City and Chelski.

And as I said I think we can only claim that once they've played the teams I've mentioned at home as well as us, City and Chelski.

They beat Chelsea at home this month mate. Or we can base it on the one defeat at home all season and what we seen with our own eyes today?

Or we can try to troll the forum with contrary opinions for reaction?

......thought there were a couple of magic moments. In the 1st half there was a massive 50/50 sliding head-on tackle on the half-way line that McCarthy (I think) won. The other was Barkleys little shimmy on the edge of the box.

that's the internet - state an opinion free of sentiment and you will be castigated

your curdled comments cause me no offence whatsoever - for my part, I shall continue to post as i see fit.

...{sigh}...if you must. But please think a little before you knee jerk all over the forum

Well done today!
You ground out a result in the end.
You could have been two up with the free kicks hitting the woodwork.
I would love it if you went on to win the title - not impossible with your manager

Well done today!
I would love it if you went on to win the title - not impossible with your manager

Fair play, that. It was playing at Stoke in the rain - not exactly a honeymoon. You can't have Bobby - he's ours.

Well done today!

too many draws mate, too many draws. Hope you don't get relegated.

OK but Stoke haven't played anyone apart from City and Chelski at home.

Lets see what Utd, RS, Spurs and Arsenal do to them at the Brittania.

Wait, Stoke have only played 3 home games this season? Bit harsh on them that like. Conspiraceeeee. Or are you just implying that every team outside the top 7 just roll over when they play away from home?

Well done today!
cheers, hope you smash the red ****e when you play em

Status
Not open for further replies.