Stoke Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of parking nearby just watch about wearing ya colours
Scarfs shirts etc.
Very lively are the local potters
Still feel the pain now from a crack to the jaw from the mid 80,s

Please note- my above-mentioned trip to maybe Stoke was donkeys' years ago. Nowadays, things are more complicated, what with the cameras and trackers etc. I would therefore consider the act of robbing a car to get to Stoke, just for the peace of mind of not having one's own car robbed or torched, a considerable undertaking. Even doing an insurance job on your own car to save the bother of selling it is a damn nuisance in these modern times- imagine the embarrassment of reporting your car stolen, only for the bizzies to show you a video of you setting fire to it in Stoke? Of course, you can get round any obstacle- bits of tube stuffed up your nostrils, foam pads between your gums and cheeks, jacobean oak wood dye etc. etc. can all thwart identification, but is it worth it all, at the end of the day?

Last edited:
Plenty of parking by the ground, havnt had a problem there tbh. The 80s was scary though,,fun and games walking back to the station

Massive car park right behind the home end,beware though mate,it can take an age to get out afterwards and onto the slip roads,there's some parking I industrial units nearer the away end but again nightmare getting out!

A mate of mine had six fingers,never had any problem finding a parking space,
The locals very helpful,when you get to know them.

When they last got up into the PL 5 or 6 years ago or whenever their boys still thought it was the 70s and were in groups looking for Blues. Funny thing was that they were all in their 40s, stuck in a time warp.

When they last got up into the PL 5 or 6 years ago or whenever their boys still thought it was the 70s and were in groups looking for Blues. Funny thing was that they were all in their 40s, stuck in a time warp.
Tatoo's on their knuckles and foreheads too spelling STOKE;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.