Stoke City vs Everton... Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
..unfortunately, it’s not only about buying good players it’s about buying players that fit a team strategy. There needs to be blend, players need to compliment each other. I fear a major problem is that we’ve just bought the best from other clubs without a thought of where and how they will play.
One of my students, who's a really avid football follower, said the same back in October.

I wonder if people will still be claiming Bolasie isn't match fit yet when he continues stinking the place out in August. God damn, he is one woefully football player. Should count himself extremely, extremely lucky to have made a career out of being essentially the African Aiden McGeady.

Seamus Coleman was marvellous today.

Tosun had a great second half, especially the last 15 minutes

Rooney tried to dictate but passing was quite wayward today

Bolasie, Gueye, Davies, DCL absolutely shocking and should be nowhere near the first team

This really. Thought Keane was better today but still far from the finished article.
A hard fought 3 points on a really crappy day.....respect to those who travelled.

Lets start a 'we hate Bolasie' movement. He was never worth the money we paid but how many have been. Yes we won, more thanks to the referee than team play or managerial tactics although Teflon Sham will disagree. The only crumb of comfort, a very small crumb at that, is the fact we have guaranteed our survival. The coming matches will sadly show how far we've gone back but on the plus side it should give the board cause to remove the incumbent idiot from our beloved club. Sham is spouting what summer signings he is intending, could I suggest the only thing he signs the booking in forms to St Clabberts and stays for good.:rant::rant::rant:

Voted for Cenk, as the match winner, Jags played very well again and Keane is looking better for it

Thought Rooney did well in midfield

On the flip side, Gana and Tom were very average

Win is a win and now closer to seeing Stoke go down

Status
Not open for further replies.