Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton, 6th Feb 2016

The result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Woods

Player Valuation: £6m
Just in case Chico wasn't joking about no preview for this one...

Stoke are garbage except for Arnautovic Shaqiri and the fact midfield destroyer Imbula is likely to debut...they deserve a flogging their undeserved last minute penalty at Goodison

If Lukaku is injured we most likely start with Kone up front however bobby said Mirrallas is back so I wouldn't mind seeing kev play CF and Niasse play the role he's most likely to fill for us in the LW cutting in...

Joel keeps his spot in goal... Not because he truly deserves it but because Howard's hips have given out, no Stones or Besic I'm pretty sure the rest of the squad picks itself.... I predicted Lennon to have a big game vs Newcastle... This time it's Gerry La 3-1 to us

I read on a stoke forum that their entire back line could possibly be missing but it's not confirmed... We are very strong away from home too

Thanks mate.

1am. Would you have a nap beforehand or power on through?

No easy decisions at that time in the morning for us furthest and most diehard of Blues.

To be honest mate I'm a bit of an idiot so my advice isn't worth taking.... For example the Newcastle match, I had all intentions of a nap and waking up at 5:15am... Instead I drank myself senseless stayed up all night and have ruined my body clock for another week lol... I'd only just recovered from the league cup
Thanks mate.

1am. Would you have a nap beforehand or power on through?

No easy decisions at that time in the morning for us furthest and most diehard of Blues.

To be honest mate I'm a bit of an idiot so my advice isn't worth taking.... For example the Newcastle match, I had all intentions of a nap and waking up at 5:15am... Instead I drank myself senseless stayed up all night and have ruined my body clock for another week lol... I'd only just recovered from the league cup

Hahaha I've watched us for years in many differing states of consciousness at these ungodly hours. The missus will be off to bed by midnight and its between then and 1am that's the total danger zone for being on the nod.

I actually really fancy us for this one. Stoke are looking vulnerable lately and they're conceding goals with a few of their important defenders missing so we need to attack these from the off.

I really hope Niasse gets clearance to play as although it's been said he can't play 90 yet, I'd start him with a front three of Niasse, Lennon/Del/Mirallas and Lukaku with Barkley behind and then take him off around the hour mark.

With Mirallas now fit again we have some firepower and plenty of options.

I think we can win this by a couple of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.