Still haven’t received ticket for game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

GETEM

Player Valuation: £5m
I ordered a ticket from Everton’s resale site yesterday and it said I’ll receive my ticket when the payment is finished processing.

The problem is, my payment is still processing and there’s nothing in the ‘Available Tickets’ section to download.

I was wondering if anyones had a similar issue and knows what to do? Apologies I know this site isn’t really for enquires like this but I tried ringing customer service and they’re closed.

Thanks

I ordered a ticket from Everton’s resale site yesterday and it said I’ll receive my ticket when the payment is finished processing.

The problem is, my payment is still processing and there’s nothing in the ‘Available Tickets’ section to download.

I was wondering if anyones had a similar issue and knows what to do? Apologies I know this site isn’t really for enquires like this but I tried ringing customer service and they’re closed.

Thanks

Is there a link on the order history at the top of the page asking to show tickets from the resale? The resale tickets are shown separately to your other tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.