Stekelenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4kyxx

Player Valuation: £20m
One of the reasons I gave up on Everton ever doing anything right is this.

From day one he’s never looked capable enough, and more or less every shot at him goes through him. Seen it even more so this pre season

Yet we decide to give him a new one year deal? Baffles me. Who makes these decisions because they are quite simply horrendous.

From day one he’s never looked capable enough, and more or less every shot at him goes through him. Seen it even more so this pre season

Yet we decide to give him a new one year deal? Baffles me. Who makes these decisions because they are quite simply horrendous.

He’s a backup keep lad

Sake

I can’t agree more...they knew that Robles was leaving since January yet incapable of identifying talented young goalkeepers.

You have memory loss? He saved us multiple times in his first game against Spurs.

He’s a backup keep lad

Sake

I couldn’t care less. Whether he’s backup or first team if he’s not good enough he’s not good enough. If Pickford was to get injured this is the guy who comes in. We never should have given him a new deal. He needed replacing simple as

Classic. Get called out for being 100% wrong and then extrapolate out one sentence into a thought that supports your bs.

No your completely missing the point. All the games he’s played and your argument is he’s had one good game so he’s good enough? Madness

The guy is not capable at this level. Simple as. And to give him a new deal is completely unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.