starting eleven after deadline day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertoduran

Player Valuation: £25k
when everybody is fit (gibson not included)
Howard
Coleman Jags Stones Baines
McCarthy Barry
Lennon Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku

anybody agree with this? barkley deeper than it looks on paper mind

when everybody is fit (gibson not included)
Howard
Coleman Jags Stones Baines
McCarthy Barry
Lennon Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku

anybody agree with this? barkley deeper than it looks on paper mind

Del before Lennon I would think and hope.

And a fit Cleverly before either Barry or McCarthy.

Howard
Coleman Jags Stones Oviedo
McCarthy/Barry Barkley
Lennon Deulofeu Mirallas
Lukaku

I'd play this against half of the league at least at home. No point in having 2 DMs, can't decide atm as McCarthy has been awful but Barry is slow as hell. This is for the 8 weeks without T Clev then I'd reassess on current form. No fabled AMC so Geri gets shoe-horned in there for pure pace reasons.

Del before Lennon I would think and hope.

And a fit Cleverly before either Barry or McCarthy.
I agree naturally. Deulofeu must start for his talents and his development.
Where is Besic at? If he can't get a regular game we need to ask the question.

I agree naturally. Deulofeu must start for his talents and his development.
Where is Besic at? If he can't get a regular game we need to ask the question.

I would say fourth in the pecking order ATM for that central midfield role, Kith.

I am not one of those round these parts who have fallen in love with Besic.

Good enough player and young young enough to claim a place in the starting XI in the future but not right now IMO.

i think you need lennon as the safety blanket to start games and deulofeu to come on for the last half an hour. Unless he's consistently better than him - then he starts.

howard obviously starts but i would give robles a go, everything else is pretty much picked for itself. i'd play barry in parts over besic, but not too often based on last season.

I would say fourth in the pecking order ATM for that central midfield role, Kith.

I am not one of those round these parts who have fallen in love with Besic.

Good enough player and young young enough to claim a place in the starting XI in the future but not right now IMO.
He must be asking himself questions about his future Mr Besic. Already came out last week stating he needs more game time. No good for his development/career path is it?

As Layne suggests, McCarthy should now become the defending midfielder with Barkley playing alongside him.
Barry can no longer be an automatic starter because his contribution is inconsistent and failing.

Somehow Del Boy, Lennon, Miralles all have to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.