Stanley Park Car Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

barmcake

Player Valuation: £225k
I usually park on Walton Hall leisure centre for the match but you need to get there early most games to get a parking space. On Sunday though my lad has a match which means we'll only get to Liverpool around an hour before ko. I doubt I'll be able to get a space at that time. Does anyone know what Stanley Park Car Park is like at that time? Will there still be spaces? I don't like street parking hence me looking for an alternative car park.

Appreciate any advice.

I usually park on Walton Hall leisure centre for the match but you need to get there early most games to get a parking space. On Sunday though my lad has a match which means we'll only get to Liverpool around an hour before ko. I doubt I'll be able to get a space at that time. Does anyone know what Stanley Park Car Park is like at that time? Will there still be spaces? I don't like street parking hence me looking for an alternative car park.

Appreciate any advice.
You'll be fine, but you'll probably end up at the top and getting out will be an absolute ballache.
Maybe don't rush back after the final whistle

There’s a sound little one facing olivias bar, just past the everton red triangle boxing gym. 10 min walk to the ground max.

Appreciate any advice

My lad lives a literally 2 mins away in a cul de sac behind the Aldi on county road. I know you don't particularly want street parking but I've spoken to him and he's happy to sort you out if you want to pm for details.

My lad lives a literally 2 mins away in a cul de sac behind the Aldi on county road. I know you don't particularly want street parking but I've spoken to him and he's happy to sort you out if you want to pm for details.
Sorry, only saw this late. Appreciate the offer though mate, very kind of you. There were still a few spaces left at Walton Hall so I managed to get on there. Pity the game was sh1te!

Status
Not open for further replies.