Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm worried we shouldn't have picked a modern attacking coach like Silva. our full backs always pushed up, slow defenders, no protection... we need a standard back 4, maybe start 3 center midfielders and hoof it to richarlison for counter attacks.. its not a coincidence we are getting 4 goals scored on us, most of them counter attacks

Richarlison was the only one playing with a pulse out there outside of maybe Gana. Sandro is awful, as are almost all of our defenders and Dms. We need Digne desperately. And also a replacement for Schneids

So, to recap...since December: - on our travels:

an appalling 0-0 draw at (to be relegated) West Brom, 1-2 defeat at Bournemouth, 1-2 cup defeat at Liverpool, a dismal 0-4 defeat at Spurs, a pathetic 1-5 defeat at Arsenal, a 0-1 defeat at Watford, a 1-2 defeat at Burnley - a brief hiatus of a 2-1 win against 10 men (to be relegated) Stoke, a 1-1 draw at (to be relegated) Swansea, a 2-0 win at Huddersfield.. and a 1-3 defeat at West Ham..

and, now, with a clean slate.. (after whipping a bunch of farmers 22-0).. a scarcely credible 1-1 draw at Bury, a defeat on penalties to a rank poor Lille, a 0-1 defeat at Porto, a pathetic 0-3 defeat at Blackburn and a 1-4 defeat at Stade Rennais..

And you all keep telling me that everything is ok?

I’ll take that as a compliment from someone waisting a Saturday evening fuming and winging about a preseason game.

It’s preseason ffs. Get a life.
I was on the same boat as you before this game, "It's just pre season" but that is our pretty much first team getting annihilated by a mid table french team, We offered nothing creative apart from some Richarlison moments, Any average Joe walks through our midfield. Our Defenders with a 5 yard head start getting burned.

We are in trouble lad.

clearly we need a manager who is going to put defense first, no nonsense stuff, ugly football that doesn't lose you games. Does anybody know of such a manager who might be free at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.