Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Player Valuation: £35m
Rennes away. Will we score a goal against a team that aren't full of tradesmen? Will we keep playing our absolutely horrific squad players? Will Lookman still be mysteriously injured?

My prediction: 2-0 Rennes and the inevitable GOT fumefest.

COYBBBB

849010.jpg

Expect to see the real first team start now. Time to get them playing together. Pending injuries it should be the below.

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Jags Baines
Gana Besic??
Walcott Sig Richy
Cenk

Idk who to play with Gana. Besic was woeful against Blackburn but the alternative is Snides or Davies who were also woeful. We need transfers.

I just hope Marco will select the starting 11 for the upcoming season. Let the best team start and give them a chance to bond, and don't sub them out after 45 min.
And please please please don't let Williams anywhere near the pitch

Holgate Walcott Lookman will all have mysterious injuries again. Richarlison will be on the bench or injured. There’ll be absolutely zero to be positive about as some other trash striker bounces our centrebacks around for fun.

he said in the interview after Blackburn that he was going to do the same again,as in give loads a game to get fitness up etc,so looks like 2 sep 45min teams near enough again

Expect to see the real first team start now. Time to get them playing together. Pending injuries it should be the below.

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Jags Baines
Gana Besic??
Walcott Sig Richy
Cenk

Idk who to play with Gana. Besic was woeful against Blackburn but the alternative is Snides or Davies who were also woeful. We need transfers.
I agree, I think hes going to use the last 2 to get his first team experience.

I think for now he will line up:

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Keane Baines
Gana Scheniderlin
Walcott Sig Richarlison
Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.