Squad Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillLovesRoo

Player Valuation: £6m
Hi chaps,

Anyone know when the new squad numbers are going to be released, i have got the kit for my lad (his first kit) with Davies on the back, as the club aren't putting numbers on the back as they dont want to print out of date numbers on shirts for the fans, does anyone know when they will be out?

I'm sure the people in the club shop would have a good idea.
That's when things will kick off for them as regards to printing jerseys so I'd assume they would have advance notice.

it just says "July" on the official site, so I would guess before the first official competitive fixture which will be in the europa league on 27th July, with numbers;

up for grabs I guess there will be a few of the new boys after them numbers, I am a bit surprised that they wont print Davies numbers though, I cant see him getting a new one.

it just says "July" on the official site, so I would guess before the first official competitive fixture which will be in the europa league on 27th July, with numbers;

up for grabs I guess there will be a few of the new boys after them numbers, I am a bit surprised that they wont print Davies numbers though, I cant see him getting a new one.

keane is 4 isnt he?
sandro is 9

2,3 - full backs
4,5 -central defenders
6,8- midfielders
11,7- wingers, wide forwards
9,10- strikers/forwards

ALL ELSE IS WRONG YES

some of those are interchangeable for example, we have Jags as 6 and have had midfielders as 4 a few times, but generally I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.