Match Thread Spurs v Everton Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie change I think not that I blame him for not being in the game, we just haven't give him too many opportunities to get on the ball. The rest are not using him so might as well get him off.

Cocu is costing us and inviting the pressure on by trying to defend the box rather than edging outside. Tosun looks like he is up for it and impressed with the little he has had to do. Rooney is hot and cold.....Unavailable players is making Rooney have too much time looking for a pass then getting closed down. Gana just cannot pass a ball very well but sticking at hassling....same for McCarthy. Kenny looking OK but that boot down the wing is just hopeful and wasteful. Siggy doesn't know whether to attack or defend because of Cocu. Awful goal to concede and Alladyce will not be happy with that but we have still been in the match.

Ali needs snapping.......is Mo on the bench? Would be a nice going away present from him :coffee:

Take the ref out while you’re at it ;)

It's a team game and he's playing on the left. If the full back is occupied with the opposition winger then I expect Sigurdsson to be occupying the space around their full back.

Martina shouldn't have followed Son's run into the box, Holgate or Jags should have taken that man and allowed him to go back wide to mark Aurier. He's not a left back, we all know that, so I expect Jagielka to be directing him and Pickford as well.

He's a very limited footballer but that wasn't a result of any of physical or technical deficiencies but a failure in the team holding a solid defensive shape allowing Aurier to occupy that space on the right and that's a team failure as well as Martina's.

He had to because Jags went walkies to Kane leaving a huge hole Son ran into

Status
Not open for further replies.