Spurs have done what we should’ve done after 2004/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might not have won anything yet but I bet their fans have had a more enjoyable time following their club in the last 10 years than what we have

While at least their in the mix, were still a few defeats away from legging our 4th manager in 6 years

Always amuses me this 'they haven't won anything' stick people use to beat us with.

We are competing with two of the world's biggest clubs and two of the world's richest clubs (& Woolwich) and holding our own despite having the second lowest net spend in the league over the last five seasons.

I have loved the ride. I have watched us play Barca, Inter, Juve, Real Madrid, Dortmund and Bayern Munich in a couple of weeks time and also reach the final of the CL.

It's been bloody brilliant.

Spurs have done what we should have done following our (ultimately) wasted 2004/5 season.

Basically discuss.
Spurs have appointed a fantastic manager in that period, Everton have constantly appointed a succession of bang average (at best in many cases) managers. When this football club appoints a proven top tier manager is when we will see a progressive Everton.

Always amuses me this 'they haven't won anything' stick people use to beat us with.

We are competing with two of the world's biggest clubs and two of the world's richest clubs (& Woolwich) and holding our own despite having the second lowest net spend in the league over the last five seasons.

I have loved the ride. I have watched us play Barca, Inter, Juve, Real Madrid, Dortmund and Bayern Munich in a couple of weeks time and also reach the final of the CL.

It's been bloody brilliant.
What happened when it was with Leicester?

since Moshiri has turned up, we have actually gone on a backwards trajectory , with all the money we have spent ...

its sooo hard to watch we are doing / where we are going right now

spurs are a million miles ahead of us, where we should really be on an even keel

since Moshiri has turned up, we have actually gone on a backwards trajectory , with all the money we have spent ...

its sooo hard to watch we are doing / where we are going right now

spurs are a million miles ahead of us, where we should really be on an even keel
If memory serves, Moshiri took over during 15/16 season, I’m almost certain we finished that season on less than 50 points, to put that in perspective even the Koeman/Unsworth/Allardyce season got us more points. I think we’ve moved forward, that’s why the pressure is on Silva, because this squad has to be better than 7 points from Palace away, Watford home, Villa away, Wolves home and Bournemouth away.

Status
Not open for further replies.