Spurs-everton in Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungetango

Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?
Hi, anyone here that knows a pub in madrid that shows premier league? Preferably our game of course.
Cheers

thanks a lot mate. much appreciated

You can't miss it mate, next door to Bar Ostra Azul (blue oyster) always shows blues, mostly male crowd but very friendly and laid back. Everyone's there for the Craic.

Last edited:

You wanks. ringorosso :D!
Hotell staff didnt understand anything. That bar conversation went well indeed,with blue oyster and ringorosso. Loud conversation with the bar people here,I know understand why others laughed,me being very insisting and flashing my google maps efforts

You wanks. ringorosso :D!
Hotell staff didnt understand anything. That bar conversation went well indeed,with blue oyster and ringorosso. Loud conversation with the bar people here,I know understand why others laughed,me being very insisting and flashing my google maps efforts
Hahaha :p

They show the Réal London games live on the screens in the Bernabeu and have been known to get 26k for a reserve fixture.

WHL is to be renamed Burn-a-beut in honor of the lad that torched that last remaining business that was stopping their rebuild

It's live on Canal Plus 1 and as the kick off time doesn't conicide with any important games tomorrow, you should be able to get most bars to put it on for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.