Sportpesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be our owners company for a tidy sum.

Reckon the club will have generated around 50 million in 6 months which isn't bad going tbh

The last thread provoked quite a lot of divergent views, not like GOT eh.While realistic in the ways of the world and the need for sponsorship money I was one of the ones against it and stated that some time in the future we’d look back on this sponsorship with a different view, looks like that time is coming. Our profile is rising all the time, a push into Europe would certainly help achieve the best possible future deal.

Barca had UNICEF, we get

370CCD7F-7BA1-432D-B397-6EF8795E4CBC.jpeg

This is the thing that pleases me most. I know plenty of people enjoy betting, but it also destroys lives, and I’d rather we didn’t have such a visible association with the industry.
Playing devil's advocate here slightly, because I'm glad Sportpesa have gotten the boot too, but....

Alcohol destroys far far more lives, and no one had any issue with Chang.

Doubt it will be a USM company.

We need external sources of income as well as Uncle Uzzy bumping us up.
You’d imagine we have something lined up. The termination of this agreement must have been costed.

I’d be (pleasantly) surprised if we’ve managed to secure sponsorship from an unrelated party that made this termination worthwhile.

But I just can’t see it. This has USM written all over it. Literally.

You’d imagine we have something lined up. The termination of this agreement must have been costed.

I’d be (pleasantly) surprised if we’ve managed to secure sponsorship from an unrelated party that made this termination worthwhile.

But I just can’t see it. This has USM written all over it. Literally.

Dunno, Carlo has certainly improved the stature of the club and IF we claimed European footy we could certainly have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.