SportPesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsorship is about way more than just the money coming in

Say what you want about Chang, but they were almost always universally positive about us and never took us for granted

Every time Sports Pesa razz us it makes us look lesser for it. After a certain point that no longer gets offset by the money they give us

Sports Pesa seem to think they can treat us however they like so long as they keep signing the cheques, and I don't think that's right

Simply put, a sponsor should not behave the way they have behaved in the past, regardless of how much money they pump in

not sure about you, but i don't follow the sponsors of every other club on twitter to see what they are saying about the clubs. I doubt anyone else has seen what they've posted about us, or even care.

Just to clear up the Sky funding. Sky is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Comcast and free of Murdoch control since November last year.

It made the national press

People at work who followed other teams knew about it and brought it up
not sure about you, but i don't follow the sponsors of every other club on twitter to see what they are saying about the clubs. I doubt anyone else has seen what they've posted about us, or even care.

Making a joke about our club is one thing, immorally targeting underage children in shanty towns in Africa to become gambling addicts is something completely else.
We have the name of this business on the front of our shirts... its promoting and legitimising their actions.

Sky are no angels, Skybet adverts featuring Merson also make me sick.

Gambling addiction is widespread and needs some serious regulation.

Main issue with Sport Pesa is that we will never have a good kit whilst having to adorn it with their logo. Kejan, One 2 One, Chang, Danka, Hafnia.. they all had something about them logo-wise that Sport Pesa lacks.

Main issue with Sport Pesa is that we will never have a good kit whilst having to adorn it with their logo. Kejan, One 2 One, Chang, Danka, Hafnia.. they all had something about them logo-wise that Sport Pesa lacks.

One 2 One? You must be joking man. Was horrid!

Then we change to SportPizza, a sport nutrition company run out of Queens, NY.
Kinda like being sponsored by SportCigarette. We can sell spinoffs
372adfcd4e84589b3438cb54761fb9c9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.