Spirit of the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work away a lot back when his breakfast show was at its peak, I’d put it on and Dave always came across well. Knew he was a blue from the show, I had to stop listening to it as Moyles just got to much.

I remember Dave telling a story once when they were doing some gig for radio one. They were flying into Liverpool airport and as he was coming through they pulled his case. The lad going through his stuff pulled out a can of lynx and said I’m going to have to bin this mate. Dave asked he thought you were allowed liquids in your case. The lad replied “yer mate you are but lynx f-Ing stinks and you’re a grown man”. Always tickled me
I used to listen to their show and thought Dave was really witty and hilarious at times but got the feeling that Moyles didn't like anyone stealing his thunder....cocky git

1601408228890.png

Nos 1,2 & 3 in the songs chart and No.2 in the album chart today.
Totally mad, but brilliant. Winding so many people up.

I might when I get my test results been bleeding out of my old fella ....only a bit ...but got checked out blood test tomorrow then the results ......doh fingers crossed......
That happened to me about 5yrs ago while on a mini break in Portugal out for a meal with wife frightened the feckin life out of me, got checked out when I got home got the all clear, also became a member of the finger up the bum club (postate), every cloud and all that. I'm sure everything will be fine good luck mate.

This is what i don't get with people. Its one of the few times when loads of people have a laugh, not at anyones's expense and with no hatred, yet people are still getting wound up over it.

Of course they are.

When it comes to Liverpool fans, its a case of everyone being in awe at their amazing team, yet, even though they go substantial coverage when they won the league (and rightly so, imo), they're fuming because people aren't talking about them for 5 minutes.

It's a laugh, it's cheering up thousands. Reminds me a lot of the first season under Roberto, and we brought out the Christmas video, and the vibe was great.

If it's going to annoy you, don't watch it.

That happened to me about 5yrs ago while on a mini break in Portugal out for a meal with wife frightened the feckin life out of me, got checked out when I got home got the all clear, also became a member of the finger up the bum club (postate), every cloud and all that. I'm sure everything will be fine good luck mate.
My GP has performed that procedure he gave me the all clear - yet is now doing a full-blooded check plus I already have grade 3 kidney desease plus diabetes..
So he stated medication may have to change etc if the test are poor ...
I have confidence in my GP so that dance may be on - it's important to go as soon as it occurs your dead right it's scary ... ;)

My GP has performed that procedure he gave me the all clear - yet is now doing a full-blooded check plus I already have grade 3 kidney desease plus diabetes..
So he stated medication may have to change etc if the test are poor ...
I have confidence in my GP so that dance may be on - it's important to go as soon as it occurs your dead right it's scary ... ;)

hey Joey hope your ok my mate x

This is what i don't get with people. Its one of the few times when loads of people have a laugh, not at anyones's expense and with no hatred, yet people are still getting wound up over it.

Got to imagine its mainly kopites and Cirus fans, with the odd random molusc brain thrown in for good measure. The rest rising in good spirits with the blue tide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.