Spirit of the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper goosebumps that.

God I miss Goodison.

Dunno about the shouts for the squad to do a video dancing to it tho, save that until we've won something. The spontaneity of this amongst the fans is what makes it great, organizing a squad dance off to record a video after 3 games would be badly cringe / kopite tho IMO

Big time lol

But at least they would've put some effort in rather than leaving it to Joe or some twitter heads knocking up the Kopites favourite funny videos. We all know they're devoid of humour and creativity.

Proper goosebumps that.

God I miss Goodison.

Dunno about the shouts for the squad to do a video dancing to it tho, save that until we've won something. The spontaneity of this amongst the fans is what makes it great, organizing a squad dance off to record a video after 3 games would be badly cringe / kopite tho IMO
Booooooooo!

Booooooooo!

Haha I'm happy for us fans to get carried away, whats the point in being a fan if you can't get excited when the teams doing well?

I've been blasting Spirit of the Blues on repeat all morning.

But it would be badly small time if the squad released a video of them all dancing to it right now, 3 games into a season.

Now, if we actually win something, and they drop a video of them all dancing with the trophy to Spirit of the Blues in the changies, THAT would break the internet

Haha I'm happy for us fans to get carried away, whats the point in being a fan if you can't get excited when the teams doing well?

But it would be badly small time if the squad released a video of them all dancing to it right now, 3 games into a season.

Now, if we actually win something, and they drop a video of them all dancing with the trophy to Spirit of the Blues in the changies, THAT would break the internet

Why can’t we do one now, and one when we win the League, League Cup and FA cup treble?

I get your point but honestly it’d make me laugh. No one is actually getting carried away and it’s just a bit of fun. I don’t care if it all comes crashing down at all.

and more than happy for the players getting involved as well.

I particularly don’t give a flying one what other people think.

I’d lol if the players did one for a laugh. 100%.

I get your point but honestly it’d make me laugh. No one is actually getting carried away and it’s just a bit of fun. I don’t care if it all comes crashing down at all.

and more than happy for the players getting involved as well.

I particularly don’t give a flying one what other people think.

I’d lol if the players did one for a laugh. 100%.

Me too but preferably at the end of the season after our domestic treble lol

DxbbRI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.