Match Thread Southampton vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First game I’ve not been able to watch this season. Went with the Everton web site audio. That was a hugely stressful listen after we went ahead.

I’m guessing it was a stressful watch, too?

Not had many of those so far this season, we’ve looked so solid.

First game I’ve not been able to watch this season. Went with the Everton web site audio. That was a hugely stressful listen after we went ahead.

It probably sounded worse than it was. We struggled to get out much for the last 20 mins or so, but I didn’t get the usual feeling of an imminent collapse.

Same here. I hate listening to commentary at the best of times, but my nerves are shredded after that. They spent more time chatting wham than actually commentating on the game.
Not even considering a man of the match until I have at least seen the highlights.
A win is a win though. COYFB :celebrate:

That Everton radio gives me a heart attack. I watched it on Spanish TV while listening to the commentary on there. It does not reflect what's going on on the pitch. Made me panic sounded like Southampton were gonna score when they were on the half way line.

It probably sounded worse than it was. We struggled to get out much for the last 20 mins or so, but I didn’t get the usual feeling of an imminent collapse.
That sounds promising. I’ve always hated radio commentary. It’s a mile a minute, and sounds like balls are constantly being scooped from under our crossbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.