Match Thread Southampton vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit concerned with Coleman's lack of playing time. I expected that he'd play most of the available minutes for Ireland over the break but he was on the bench for both of those games. Dunno how fit he's going to be for this.
It's because he's gash and not even good enough to start for Ireland.

We win this by 3 goals btw.

I think with the feel good factor around the club currently this should be a tight game. Its a place we generally don't do well at however. I think realistically a draw would be a good result but I could see it being either 1-1 or 2-1 to them.

We have to be realistic about where we are as a club right now and we are transitioning to try to be more competitive in the future. So it's very hard to fancy us in any Premier league away game apart from against Bournemouth and forest

When was the last time we won away at Southampton? I know our record is dreadful there,just wondering if any stats know the exact time we did actually win there

Always tend to lean towards expecting no more than a draw for our away games.

If we got three points, it would be a big win and we could really get some momentum going.

Another clean sheet would be great, but if that's the case we have to ensure we take chances at the other end.

1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.