Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need 2 formations.
One with Richarlison.
One without.
We cannot play the same way we did today against Newcastle next week no chance on earth.

"that is why we needed a rightback"

Yes, because Kenny is horrific. We should have offloaded Kenny in the summer in my opinion. We don't need 3 right backs and I never said we did.

So let's crunch those numbers again. 2 minus 1 (Kenny) = 1. Plus 1 new right back = 2.

You've got to the point made in the original post and it only took us an hour. Great effort.

Yes, because Kenny is horrific. We should have offloaded Kenny in the summer in my opinion. We don't need 3 right backs and I never said we did.

So let's crunch those numbers again. 2 minus 1 (Kenny) = 1. Plus 1 new right back = 2.

You've got to the point made in the original post and it only took us an hour. Great effort.

Except you never said anything about getting rid of any of the current 2

Why on earth do you think it wasn't a red. He trod on the guys ankle...its a red every time. A bit like Son on Gomes which should have been red as well. If Richie had been available its obvious James would not have played, he was never fit. Godfrey has a lot to learn. Iwobi just not good enough. Not worried about left back our new signing will do well. Keane kept his dignity when others were losing their heads.. Southampton played well and we didn't...get over it its a learning curve.We are still top of the league and in the mix. Right back is the bid problem next week...Maybe three at the back unless Holgate or Kenny are fit. Certainly Bernard or Gordon instead of Iwobi. Delph was quietly effective when he came on...good squad player. The game might have been different if Siggys bar hitter had gone in.

Well the laws of the game say its not a red...all the ex players are saying its not a red....anyone who runs behind a player trying to slow down with their hands up gets a yellow...

But you think its a red lol

Keane lost his head...he was galloping down the left, we lost the ball and guess what...another attack gifted to them.

We need 2 formations.
One with Richarlison.
One without.
We cannot play the same way we did today against Newcastle next week no chance on earth.

Totally agree although I suspect that Newcastle will not be as high energy as Soton were today.

I think we will be given slightly more time and that should help us in light of the fact we are missing a few of our better players

Status
Not open for further replies.