Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a single player comes out of this with any credit today, shocking from back to front with special mentions to Digne, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Allan, Doucouré and Bernard.

He lashed out his leg when he was nowhere near the ball in a clear moment of frustration. As I said, it could have been just a yellow, but you take your chances. In light of the tackle just before it, he got red. This is on Lucas

I just don’t see it. The is no “lashing out” whatsoever. It appeared the player lost his footing and slowed, and in Digne’s normal stride in following the player landed on his ankle. There could be no intent because there was not a challenge. VAR should have intervened if the official didn’t have the right angle.

Gordon’s gone forward at any chance he’s had. Bernard has pressed and harried and most of all tried.

I would press and pester plays, it does not mean I should be playing. I like Gordon but he's been ineffective when he's played league games.

Bernard has done nothing in his Everton career. As i said, I was really keen for him to kick on and stake a claim but he offers so little . It's been long enough to be able to look back and see he's contributed extremely little.

Status
Not open for further replies.