Match Thread Southampton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton FC beat Southampton FC 1-0 in this FA Cup Semi Final which was played at Arsenal’s Highbury Stadium in North London on the 14th April 1984. Everton’s Adrian Heath scored the winning goal in final minutes of extra time. Attendance: 46,587.

Everton FC beat Southampton FC 1-0 in this FA Cup Semi Final which was played at Arsenal’s Highbury Stadium in North London on the 14th April 1984. Everton’s Adrian Heath scored the winning goal in final minutes of extra time. Attendance: 46,587.

Interview at the end with Heath is boss.

"We are in the fa youth Cup final as well you know! “ lol

Tough game Saturday

3-1 to the Everton

I knew the next 2 away games in the league were against teams that had done bad at home -Huddersfield yes,but i didnt realise that saints only had 1 home win all season [Arsenal in dec] and only a further 1 win [bournemouth in april] since they beat us in november 2017
This makes me think we will definitely lose

For no reason at all lol, I actually fancy us to win the next 2 league games-and maybe do something we have not done in 2 and a half years [win 2 away games in a row]

this game is all the more important due to our impending run of home games which are unwinnable, and would all come as an expected loss for our owner Mr Moshiri.

so that means we have to be beating every team below us.

Southampton 6 Everton 7

Southampton have employed a very very impressive manager who has achieved great results in a big European league and was wanted by Bayern Munich

he has already beaten Arsenal and got them playing a very nice brand of football.

no transition needed at Southampton.

we are 6 months in to Silvas 'free season ...

Status
Not open for further replies.