Southampton game lap of appreciation.

What will you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully I can’t go.

Hopefully everyone who does go leaves and let’s the turds walking round the pitch masquerading as professional footballers see how much they’ve let us down.

Have not decided yet...will probably leave, but if chippytits is still there, just hope the fans unite and make it clear he is not for our club....also, a lot of the players have also been pretty shocking for most of the season

Shame they can't do individual laps of honour, then we can applaud who we want and let the rest know what we think of them.
For me, only Pickford, Seamus & Walcott would get a round of applause.
BFS should come out last

I'm willing to stay to give some applause and support to those players who I feel have honestly tried their best...
We all have opinions as to who those might be, and in exactly the same way, we all have (pretty similar) opinions as to who those who don't deserve any applause are.

Allardyce would be insane to walk around the pitch with them, but maybe it might be for the best if he did, the BoD would finally get the message from the terraces...

Quite why there was nothing anti-Allardyce last Monday bemused me - have we all become that blasé about where we are as a football club ?

Shame they can't do individual laps of honour, then we can applaud who we want and let the rest know what we think of them.
For me, only Pickford, Seamus & Walcott would get a round of applause.
BFS should come out last

Brilliant. But what about Jags? and old Bainesy. On the downside what would catcalls and boos do to young Davies when he trots around? Better off heading for the gate.

Inappropriate Language
look at all these plebs making out they go the game you cant walk out a game you watch on streams

sad bastards

I'm willing to stay to give some applause and support to those players who I feel have honestly tried their best...
We all have opinions as to who those might be, and in exactly the same way, we all have (pretty similar) opinions as to who those who don't deserve any applause are.

Allardyce would be insane to walk around the pitch with them, but maybe it might be for the best if he did, the BoD would finally get the message from the terraces...

Quite why there was nothing anti-Allardyce last Monday bemused me - have we all become that blasé about where we are as a football club ?

The majority of fans appear to be ground down and apathetic.

If Allardyce stays, it`ll be like a footy played in front of zombies.

Someone needs to somehow find away to transplant the spirit of the away fans, into the home fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.