So logically this can’t be true, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen us lose once since my very first game when I was about 10. Was the 3-4 against United where we came back from 3 down. A proper introduction to Everton.

I've only been maybe on average 2-3 games a season granted, but about 30 games on and I haven't seen another defeat. I'm back next Saturday so hopefully continues....

I haven't seen us lose once since my very first game when I was about 10. Was the 3-4 against United where we came back from 3 down. A proper introduction to Everton.

I've only been maybe on average 2-3 games a season granted, but about 30 games on and I haven't seen another defeat. I'm back next Saturday so hopefully continues....

Just take one for the team and make the effort. Could be winning the league FFS.

Can we club together and get this man a season ticket?!

...nothing to do with you @BirkenheadBlue. I have a mate who is a great Evertonian and he literally moved to Australia at the same time Kevin Brock gave the ball to Heath. He came back for the disastrous run in to the 1986 season when the Reds pipped us to the double.

These things happen. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.