Big Sam?

• Yes

Votes: 256 50.2%
  • No

Votes: 254 49.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce and Moyes sitting in the dugouts at Goodison on Wednesday night will be too much to bare,I thought those days were over a decade ago.
Why not bring Hibbert and Osman back aswell so we can pretend the last 4 years hasn't happened.
Oh how I long for the Bobby brown shoes days.

At least he actually wants to manage us.

Yes, there’s that.

Plus Sam would be well aware and in awe of our heritage and standing in the game.

This will not be a stepping stone for him.....this is the destination all his stepping stones thus far have been leading him to.

He will feel managing EFC is a privilege.

These are all plus points I will use to help reconcile myself to the fact that my Everton has appointed Sam Allardyce as manager, if in fact it happens.

I neither like nor want it but hey.....what are ya gonna do?

It ain’t like you can just turn your passion for our crazy, boisterous, beloved old club on and off depending on it hiring managers or signing players you detest.

Some of you might think you can and people are saying they are through with Everton while he is here.....but you all know you are only kidding yourselves.

Imagine Sam gets a result at The Pit.....ya gunner sit on the moral high ground tut tutting and feigning indifference?

Thought not ;)

I was outraged when we signed Gordon Lee.....but to be fair to him some of the most exciting togger I have seen at The Park was played by Gordon’s team of the late 70s.

No white smoke yet so it might never happen.

But if it does, we just do what we always do.....We keep on keepin’ on :)

At least he will be watching premier league ball .your be back on ur seat once the shock of big sam in the dugout wears off when we are charging back up the table
Doubt it mate. I'm a stubborn git when I put my mind to something, and for some reason I hate this guy with a passion. I told my mate he can have my ST if we took him on as manager & I'll stick by that.

If by some miracle he has us playing boss football and storming up the table, then I'll give credit where it's due, however begrudgingly. It wouldn't change my opinion of him though.

Get him in, sort the defence, bin the wasters, recruit centre back and target man, climb the league, maybe win an away game against the big boys, simples...

Didn't Sam say a few weeks ago he wants 100k a week if he takes over?

What's the world coming to. How many brown envelopes will that entail? The brown envelope budget will be blown out the water.

Yes, there’s that.

Plus Sam would be well aware and in awe of our heritage and standing in the game.

This will not be a stepping stone for him.....this is the destination all his stepping stones thus far have been leading him to.

He will feel managing EFC is a privilege.

These are all plus points I will use to help reconcile myself to the fact that my Everton has appointed Sam Allardyce as manager, if in fact it happens.

I neither like nor want it but hey.....what are ya gonna do?

It ain’t like you can just turn your passion for our crazy, boisterous, beloved old club on and off depending on it hiring managers or signing players you detest.

Some of you might think you can and people are saying they are through with Everton while he is here.....but you all know you are only kidding yourselves.

Imagine Sam gets a result at The Pit.....ya gunner sit on the moral high ground tut tutting and feigning indifference?

Thought not ;)

I was outraged when we signed Gordon Lee.....but to be fair to him some of the most exciting togger I have seen at The Park was played by Gordon’s team of the late 70s.

No white smoke yet so it might never happen.

But if it does, we just do what we always do.....We keep on keepin’ on :)

Probably the best summing up of what it should mean to be an Evertonian that I've come across.
Probably won't satisfy the 'me first / me last' generation though.

Weeks ago I would have laughed at the idea scornfully. Now the club management is so incompetent and the team so bad, I think we need someone like sam who can turn up everyday and do a bang average job. That will keep us from relegation at least . So it's a yes until the end of the season for me.

Allardyce and Moyes sitting in the dugouts at Goodison on Wednesday night will be too much to bare,I thought those days were over a decade ago.
Why not bring Hibbert and Osman back aswell so we can pretend the last 4 years hasn't happened.
Oh how I long for the Bobby brown shoes days.
Give over.
It was 'good' for about 4 months. Then came Boxing Day, Sunderland, Howard, Osman, Goal! 0 - 1.
It all went down hill from there, yes we had the odd act of seeming remission...but the over lying trend was down - and still is

Status
Not open for further replies.