Smith Medical Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets such sign, Smith and Davies im tired of the links every window, maybe even a sneaky bid for Koumas!lol

I dont see the problem everyone wanted 5-6 or six signings at the start of the summer!

I expected 5-6 good players at the start of the summer. If you can't see the problem I worry for you, I really do.

I'd take Koumas without a doubt at this moment in time, atleast he's got quality and is a midfielder.

Whos to say we havnt already or by the end of the day have five or six good players on bored if you thought at the start of the summer mate we were going to drop ten mill min each on five or six good players id save the worry! The thing acheiveable now is getting out of this window with your own personal Evertonian dignity and self respect many have fallen by the waste side IMO!

Im anticipating a day of ubber whopper behaviour on here!

Whos to say we havnt already or by the end of the day have five or six good players on bored if you thought at the start of the summer mate we were going to drop ten mill min each on five or six good players id save the worry! The thing acheiveable now is getting out of this window with your own personal Evertonian dignity and self respect many have fallen by the waste side IMO!

Im anticipating a day of ubber whopper behaviour on here!

By fans who have ambition and want to see us move on and improve, fair enough.

I feel let down as do alot of fans. I didn't expect us to spend 40 million but I expect us to spend more than 5 million. For a team that finished 5th that is disgraceful to be honest.

The negative fans are the realists, they aren't deluding themselves. Anyway, lets see what happens. If the club can somehow pull something out that hat I'll admit I was wrong, I can't see it though.

At GP at present.

£3m for him and probably £50k a week its a effin shambles it really is , id rather have had Sean Davis , Papa Bouba Diop or Steven Reid for a similar sort of price.

At GP at present.

£3m for him and probably £50k a week its a effin shambles it really is , id rather have had Sean Davis , Papa Bouba Diop or Steven Reid for a similar sort of price.

Agreed, even Jason Koumas was a better shout. Atleast there midfielders and have positions.

You could add Danny Murphy to that as well.

If we had said three months ago these were the sort of targets we were after you just wouldnt have believed it.

You could add Danny Murphy to that as well.

If we had said three months ago these were the sort of targets we were after you just wouldnt have believed it.

Definatly, not the best player in the world but he can pick a pass, he's creative and he plays in a position we need strengthening. Jimmy Bullard aswell.

Definatly, not the best player in the world but he can pick a pass, he's creative and he plays in a position we need strengthening. Jimmy Bullard aswell.
They may not be flashy players but these players are needed in every team - I would be happy with a Sean Davis, Alan Smith, Jimmy Bullard, Steven Reid type of player being signed. All are proven in the PL, tidy, can pick a pass, work their socks of and will be able to join defense and attack every time.
We have all realised how much Cars meant to the team and while it is plain to see for all that the defense needs some rotation with Jags as CB, Lescott LB and Baines LM, they miss Cars - even Neville looks a smashing DM right now. One of the above will do the Cars job - maybe even better as they all have superior passing skills and can join the attack better than Cars.

They may not be flashy players but these players are needed in every team - I would be happy with a Sean Davis, Alan Smith, Jimmy Bullard, Steven Reid type of player being signed. All are proven in the PL, tidy, can pick a pass, work their socks of and will be able to join defense and attack every time.
We have all realised how much Cars meant to the team and while it is plain to see for all that the defense needs some rotation with Jags as CB, Lescott LB and Baines LM, they miss Cars - even Neville looks a smashing DM right now. One of the above will do the Cars job - maybe even better as they all have superior passing skills and can join the attack better than Cars.

I'd take Bullard, Reid, Davis and Murphy at this time, I would not take Alan Smith. He isn't tidy, he can't pick a pass and he would offer nothing to this current team.

He either a striker who doesn't score or a midfielder who can't tackle. He'd be a useless signing without a doubt.

I don't like bringing any old players in, if we are going to strengthen atleast strengthen in the right areas. They don't have to be world beaters but I want them to be comfortable in one position and reliable. Smith is none of these things.

The rest of the names mentioned I'd gladly take. All midfielders, all reliable and all could do a job in this current team.

I'd take Bullard, Reid, Davis and Murphy at this time, I would not take Alan Smith. He isn't tidy, he can't pick a pass and he would offer nothing to this current team.

He either a striker who doesn't score or a midfielder who can't tackle. He'd be a useless signing without a doubt.

I don't like bringing any old players in, if we are going to strengthen atleast strengthen in the right areas. They don't have to be world beaters but I want them to be comfortable in one position and reliable. Smith is none of these things.

The rest of the names mentioned I'd gladly take. All midfielders, all reliable and all could do a job in this current team.
Smith has something which this team sorely lacks when Vaughan and Cahill is not playing - agressiveness and wildness, the ability to inspire you teammates with a crunshing tackle.

Smith has something which this team sorely lacks when Vaughan and Cahill is not playing - agressiveness and wildness, the ability to inspire you teammates with a crunshing tackle.

There's a big difference for me. There's a difference between being stupid and being tenacious. Cahill has it spot on, Vaughan is inbetween at the moment but has time to improve and Smith is plain stupid.

Cahill goes in rough but alot of the time he goes for the ball. Smith goes in to hack people down and alot of the time he does. He's disiplinery record proves that to be honest. Vaughan and Cahill are also athletic and reasonably mobile, Smith on the other hand since his injuries has lost a yard of pace.

YouTube - #17 Alan Smith (Newcastle United)

Sums it up for me.

I really don't see the point in this signing. IF the rumours are to be believed and he's gonna cost £3m why the [Poor language removed] don't we sack him off and put the money towards Moutinho? Beggars belief, he's [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed]!

Status
Not open for further replies.