Slow Weak and Uninterested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawrence

Player Valuation: £5m
Thank you Messers Schniderlin Walcott Touson and Sniggy for one of the worst days watching my club. Please other fans bear in mind the amount of money these snowflakes have cost this club. Yes I have seen worse Bernie Wright, Brett Angell etc.

The above named have no passion for the jersey or supporters of our club, the old adage may be prompted that it is not their fault what the price tag and salary comes in as, however cowardice and lack of effort are unforgivable.

Thank you Messers Schniderlin Walcott Touson and Sniggy for one of the worst days watching my club. Please other fans bear in mind the amount of money these snowflakes have cost this club. Yes I have seen worse Bernie Wright, Brett Angell etc.

The above named have no passion for the jersey or supporters of our club, the old adage may be prompted that it is not their fault what the price tag and salary comes in as, however cowardice and lack of effort are unforgivable.
Bernie Wright at least ran his heart out. Just looked like he had never kicked a football in his life. This lot are cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.