Sky sports catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadjeff

Player Valuation: £15m
hi mods, if this in the wrong place then feel free to move, but as it concerns the match at the weekend you may wish to merge it.
Was over at the match at the weekend, set sky+ to record as I had a good feeling. Amazing match, but the whole match was a blur, interspersed with dropping my ticket, programme and phone ( got the phone back & was able to watch the goals on catch-up on the phone ).
Got home this morning, blooming match hadn't recorded due to a 'technical error'. Nor could I see the match on catch up, strangely enough the other reds' match was there.
Just off the phone to customer services asking why the match wasn't, available when the other match was. She advised doing a reset I informed her that I had, she then did a reset remotely. No change. I then dropped THE question. " Are there certain teams that sky favour over others and they get preference ". This caught her off guard, then a frantic denial of favoritism spewed forth, she then put me on hold for a minute without even informing me.
A min later she was back saying she had spoken to the technicians, exaggerated wink from me at that point, who had informed her that it may take a while for it to be available. I pointed out the red sides match was available and they could only show certain matches. I then Enquires was there a red bias being shown by sky sports, again an unconvincing denial and a statement that the match may be on a few days later.

Can anyone confirm or deny that this delay in showing the match really happens, or is this pure sky brow stuff

I cancelled my subscription around three seasons ago,when I heard Tylers comments about us going easy in the City game the year SKY were desperate for Stevie G and Seweraz to win it,was sick of them pandering to "that lot"and how they would manage to "dig up" anyone with the faintest association to them to offer "expert"analysis.:)

I agree Dario, but I don't want to cut my nose off to spite my face.

Funnily enough, even in the context of the "Big 6" I think we got very positive coverage from the media yesterday and today, including Sky. Praising the performance on its own merits rather than a total focus on the opposition being one of the elite, and the patronising plucky old Everton.

I thought the game would have got completely lost with some other game that was on in Manchester yesterday, whoever was playing in it.

Perhaps beating City 4-0 had made me less sensitive to it temporarily but that's the feeling I've got since yesterday.

Funnily enough, even in the context of the "Big 6" I think we got very positive coverage from the media yesterday and today, including Sky. Praising the performance on its own merits rather than a total focus on the opposition being one of the elite, and the patronising plucky old Everton.

I thought the game would have got completely lost with some other game that was on in Manchester yesterday, whoever was playing in it.

Perhaps beating City 4-0 had made me less sensitive to it temporarily but that's the feeling I've got since yesterday.
Disagree all I heard was 4 shots 4 goals from most pundits.....

I'm not having that! After the game on Sky Thierry Henry was trying to talk us up and sourness and carragher were saying we were lucky not to concede a penalty, lucky to score 4 and quickly changing the subject talking about Liverpool, Dagliesh and "the good old days" the presenter had to say "just to bring it back to Everton...." twice in five minutes. I think it's terrible bias from sky to have those two on and no one from; Man City, Man Utd or Everton. Particularly when they cant be impartial. I'm so glad I don't pay for Sky

The worst is when Alan Parry commentates on us as well, he lists as many failures and negative remarks about us from the kick off. We were on the season before last and instead of saying Everton were unbeaten in 11 games he said Everton who have only won 1 game in the last 3.

Kopite t**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.