sky/bts march fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when Man U game will be decided ? I've flights booked and hotel for that weekend ... I'm hoping for Saturday lunchtime

be surprised if its not the early saturday kickoff......

although that's the BT game, and they might want to show Swansea vs Newcastle again, what with them being geniuses.....

Does anybody know when we can expect to know about the Man Utd game?

I imagine it's pretty nailed on to be moved!?

Also waiting for the ManUtd or ManCity games to be re-scheduled, flights are getting more expensive all the time, but have to fly back on monday afternoon so won't risk it being a monday night game. Emailed box-office last week, but didn't get any response when SKY will decide the tv-games

Does anybody know when we can expect to know about the Man Utd game?

I imagine it's pretty nailed on to be moved!?

I can't believe the March ones haven't been named. Considering that's gonna be 4 weeks notice for fans, it's completely unfair. No doubt they'll have some Monday night games scheduled, and fans from all over the country will be stuck in a mess trying to change work at such short notice.

Remember that away game at newcastle could get called off again,[and probably moved to a mid week if/when we beat swansea in the cup

It's nearly always a Saturday lunchtime kick off, but don't rule out Monday night either (1st game of last season vs Utd was on a Monday night).

It was a night game when the Valley was smashed up, can't remember when it was but I don't think we have played them at night since, perhaps someone knows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.