Sir Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackToffee

You were asked to step up in difficult circumstances, and boy you took the preverbial by the horns. Magnificent, absolutely magificent.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I know others played well, but this young man should be well proud of his part in the teams victory on one of the dodgiest pitches since the '70s.

I sleep with good heart tonight. So happy, so proud to be a blue.

Its days like this that we live for. Goodnight.

The lad did himself proud. I'd be happy to see him start against Spurs, with maybe Hibbert and Neill as CBs ??

He did ok in difficult circumstances. Should've had a penalty given against him.

Defoe would rinse Hibbert at center half all day, it'll have to be Neill and Heitinga.

He impressed me loads if I'm being honest.

Bit rough around the edges but he came on had a very decent game in Europe. Remind me how much we paid for him?

If the coaching staff get to work on him he could develop into a very decent right back.

Bit harsh on Hibbert there too fella, thought he was excellent yesterday.

Said on the match thread it was about time Moyes started giving the younger players more of a chance. After all they will have to step up some time.

Bit rough around the edges but he came on had a very decent game in Europe. Remind me how much we paid for him?

If the coaching staff get to work on him he could develop into a very decent right back.

I'd like our coaching staff to stay well clear to be honest m8.
I don't rate them.

I saw him last season for Ireland against Spain in an under 21 game, and he really impressed me. Showed great qualities going forward and looked pacy. Even in the Benfica game, where he was exposed defensively, he still got forward and linked well with Bilyaletdinov.

He'll make it here, I think. As has been mentioned, he's actually not that young, Just inexperienced.

Prefer you'd lie to us, please.

Well, we haven't played great football under them to be fair.

Very good point BB to be fair *chuckle

Apart from

Steve Round - Assistant Manager

Steve began his coaching career at Derby County. While at Pride Park he met Steve McClaren who later took him to Middlesbrough and England. During his time at the Riverside Round helped the club win the League Cup and reach the UEFA Cup final. He left Boro in December 2006, working under Sam Allardyce and Kevin Keegan at Newcastle before joining the Toffees in July 2008.

and

Alan Stubbs - Coach

Alan Stubbs joined Everton as a coach after two stints as a player in September 2008. His role is to assist Andy Holden in working with the Club's reserves, as well as assisting with the under 18 players.

and

Steve Tashjian - Fitness Coach

Steve works alongside Dave Billows and is tasked with keeping the players at their best, physically. This includes plenty of work in pre-season and warm-ups for training sessions and matches. California native Steve joined Everton in the summer of 2009 having previously worked in the MLS for Columbus Crew.

everyone else was brought in 2002 or before.

I agree. We have not played any good football in that time, and progressed nowhere. Guffaw Guffaw

tut tut mate.

Steve Tashjian - Fitness Coach

Is the only one I would bring into question.

nuff said.

Good potential, he could grow into a player similar to Baines - his performences for Sligo albeit at a lower level Baines like. He did well last night but the centrehalves had to cover for him a lot as well. Good potential - theres decenty ability to work with - but alot to improve on IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.