Silva sacked - Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the drawing board! I do kind of feel for him though. The way it’s going board it will be the same again in 12-18 months. He didnt get the players he wanted. Lost his best centre half in Zouma, lost the heart of the team in guaye and never got a proven striker.

Not feeling relief, feeling like we've gone down yet another dead end. We can't go on like this, we need to get it right. As a club this is the lowest we have been since the Smith era.

Right now I think we are one bad appointment from facing a relegation battle over the next two years. Something drastic needs to change. We need someone to rip everything about the modern day Everton apart and transform the way we the fans and players view the club.

Last edited:

According to Sky, Marcel Brands left Finch Farm hours ago, Moshiri has recently left, there is still no official word from the club but all the journos now know he has been sacked.

I wonder if someone has had the decency to tell Marco Silva the news.

We really are a Micky Mouse operation.

@jinkyali is a liar.

Discuss in here.

Here’s another good one.

59F1144A-777F-4F42-8FD2-3E908B6F2BE5.jpeg

Not happy with today, not for the fact Silva is gone but the fact we have embarrassed ourselves. fgs we have wasted so much money, we have been crying out for a striker and brought in a kid, lost out best defender and best midfielder last summer. Aw i can't be arsed but it so depressing that we are going back to Moyes or looks that way, this appointment needs to be right and going back to Moyes smacks of panicking in a weird sort of way.

Totally deserves the sack.but let's be ambitious and pay top dollar for the next manager. It puzzles me how boards squander multi millions on players but won't do it for a manager

we made Koeman the 8th best paid manager in the world..

Status
Not open for further replies.