Silva or Allardyce

Sam or Silva

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deulofeumygod

Player Valuation: £35m
So Silva has been sacked.

Just wondering, if you had the chance, would you sack Allardyce and bring in Silva now to get to know team (season is a right off) and think about what he needs in the summer so he can see the deadwood OR would you keep Sam and assess our managerial options in the summer.

I know Silva has been terrible since we approached him but I believe he is a good manager and is ready for a step to a bigger club with funds.

I would say 'yes' because it has to be better than what is currently happening and I would rather we cut our losses. I do not think we will be relegated so should be thinking about the future and getting out of this mess as soon as possible.

I really fear for our youth, particularly Davies and Lookman, I fear for who he wants to buy (Vardy links etc) and i HATE how we play and his insistence upon playing Snides who is the laziest footballer i think i have seen at Goodison and Bolasie who clearly is not ready.

Interested to see GOT's thoughts.

It would be great with a new manager, but mind you, the six week transition period, Moshiri need between managers.

Not to speak of striker, transition periods

I know it’s very ruthless but a board with balls would pay Sam the compo they were going to pay Watford and get Silva in,long term project!

Status
Not open for further replies.