who was better for the everton??

• osman

Votes: 193 92.3%
  • sigurdsson

Votes: 16 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's a weird stat to be saying "no more to be said". Who is that meant to be in favor of? Sigurdsson for being beyond anonymous at best in the vast majority of his matches with Everton?
Well how are we to judge if not by goal return ? Ossie never quite had enough and he too went missing in games quite often ,Siggy has had a bad season or has he ? May be it will be null and void .I am not excusing him but he is a better player by far when he is on his game .Time has been kind to Ossie's memory because lots were calling for his head before he stopped playing .

I mean, one played pretty much as a striker for an entire season and took pens but ok.
Yes and he ended joint top scorer or is that another fact to brush under the carpet ? If someone sets up a thread for a comparison then that is what I am doing ,ne'er mind where they played ,if that mattered then the thread should not have been started .

Well how are we to judge if not by goal return ? Ossie never quite had enough and he too went missing in games quite often ,Siggy has had a bad season or has he ? May be it will be null and void .I am not excusing him but he is a better player by far when he is on his game .Time has been kind to Ossie's memory because lots were calling for his head before he stopped playing .

Maybe judge on actually watching them play football and taking into account their whole Everton careers?

Siggy literally had a team built around him and he still played like a ghost. If we are talking consistency then osman is head and shoulders above him

Osman’s greatest goals highlight reel puts the majority of our players to shame. Larissa, Sunderland, the header against City, left foot slicer against City, outside of the foot against SK Brann, cup volley against Macclesfield, away at Newcastle. So many great goals.

It's obviously classified info maybe this will be released on this forum in depth if possible.

Knocked him self out with his header against City and got stuck in where are these awful shouts he was a coward come from?

A regular poster probably said it and some people are like sheep in here so just chat further wham.

Osman scored a couple of decent goals such as Watford and Larissa, very underrated and never understood where this hate came from?

I know it's Jack Wilshere but he had some good,things to say about him.

You know, the bit in the article about Moyes playing him wide at first made me chuckle. He did exactly the same with Arteta. Was absolutely petrified of playing him centrally. Then injuries forced his hand and Arteta bossed the game against Spurs playing central. And there he stayed pretty much.

Osman frequently got panned playing wide, wonder how much Moyes held him back by not playing him centrally more often? Partly out of fear, partly because he wouldn't / we couldn't afford a wide player.

There we go, an unpopular opinion (potentially).

*waits*

Knocked him self out with his header against City and got stuck in where are these awful shouts he was a coward come from?

A regular poster probably said it and some people are like sheep in here so just chat further wham.

Just see the post below this as a perfect example.

Osman’s greatest goals highlight reel puts the majority of our players to shame. Larissa, Sunderland, the header against City, left foot slicer against City, outside of the foot against SK Brann, cup volley against Macclesfield, away at Newcastle. So many great goals.
That Newcastle one was a belter. First time into the top corner?

You know, the bit in the article about Moyes playing him wide at first made me chuckle. He did exactly the same with Arteta. Was absolutely petrified of playing him centrally. Then injuries forced his hand and Arteta bossed the game against Spurs playing central. And there he stayed pretty much.

Osman frequently got panned playing wide, wonder how much Moyes held him back by not playing him centrally more often? Partly out of fear, partly because he wouldn't / we couldn't afford a wide player.

There we go, an unpopular opinion (potentially).

*waits*

Barkley had a strop about being out out wide by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.