Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Language
[Poor language removed] Off, I refuse to give English bastards any money since you are already stealing our wealth and resources from up here in Scotland. If anything you should be giving me a Lifetime Forum supporters membership in lieu of all the money you robbing bastards have taken from us Scots over the years.
A couple of those nice pints glasses sent up in time for Yuletide would be a step in the right direction.

[Poor language removed] Off, I refuse to give English bastards any money since you are already stealing our wealth and resources from up here in Scotland. If anything you should be giving me a Lifetime Forum supporters membership in lieu of all the money you robbing bastards have taken from us Scots over the years.
A couple of those nice pints glasses sent up in time for Yuletide would be a step in the right direction.

Farewell Calvin, the love we shared was a lifetimes worth.

You're not allowed two, on account of your rich history of drunkenness you and your countrymen have laws around units of alcohol you can be trusted to consume.

Status
Not open for further replies.