Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on the plus side at least our players eyes won’t b taken out by Phil thompson’s massive nose as he walks through the guard of honour

If we would do it for any other club I feel we should do it for them too. If we would not then fair enough don't do it.
They don't deserve any special treatment and not doing it gives them exactly what they would want, us looking bitter. We need to start treating them as any other club not some special force to be feared, then if the shoe was on the other foot and they refused we could hold our heads high.
Concentrate on ourselves and use it as motivation going forward.

If we would do it for any other club I feel we should do it for them too. If we would not then fair enough don't do it.
They don't deserve any special treatment and not doing it gives them exactly what they would want, us looking bitter. We need to start treating them as any other club not some special force to be feared, then if the shoe was on the other foot and they refused we could hold our heads high.
I can't stand them as much as any blue, but your post is spot on mate.

Is the right answer

In the scenario RS have won the title before the match, I'd prefer NO guard of honour. However, if GOH does happen I'm thinking the following:
1 Everton fans in seats facing pitch (quiet)
2 RS come out for GOH.
3 Everton fans face away from pitch on mass whilst our players clap and smile through teeth GOH whilst seething inside (they can consider it penance for the first half of the season)
4 Sirens starts, Everton fans face the pitch, huge Everton cheer.
5 Z cars, our fans pump up our players.
6 Everton WIN the match.
7 Laugh RS off. (Can't tell you how much I'd love this)
If RS win the match and title v Everton, Boooooooo RS after the game. Keep it respectablish...

No. But the club will be pressurised into doing it by the RS media. I'm sure the board won't want to look petty to most neutrals but the fans will be dead set against it.

We shouldn't do it.

But think if the situation arises the club will probably go ahead with it. In fairness it puts the players and club in a difficult situation. They know the fans won't be happy if there is a guard of honour. Equally they know it won't be a good look not to do it to the outside world. The media will have a field day and it will put the club in a negative light. Maybe not what is needed if we are trying to persuade summer signings or looking to get sponsors onboard.

The club have got to balance a few different things if this is a decision they need to make. Whilst we shouldn't do it, I hope people bear in mind the are different angles to this if the club decide a guard of honour is necessary.

It is a no brainer.

It should not happen.

Ancelotti will understand, given his knowledge of Inter and Milan rivalry....and the Real versus Athletico and Barcelona thing.

I wouldn't give them the steam off my piss....

Shoitepool are a one way street, it's all about them all the time or go screw yourself.....

If they want to talk about doing the right thing why didn't they start with the ultra racist Suarez and Klu Klux Kenny at Klanfield.... Selective memory these bellends
article-2078245-0F436D2100000578-808_1024x615_large.jpg

I wouldn't give them the steam off my piss....

Shoitepool are a one way street, it's all about them all the time or go screw yourself.....

If they want to talk about doing the right thing why didn't they start with the ultra racist Suarez and Klu Klux Kenny at Klanfield.... Selective memory these bellends
View attachment 78377

Ah, but we should show them the “respect they deserve”

lol

Honestly just not getting the "don't give them what they want"

So what? We let them have it and get little pat on the head? You think they'll be like fair play Everton? You fans aren't local if that's what you think. It'll be AHHHHH MUGS YOU BOW DOWN TO THE CHAMPIONS

they have absolutely no dignity, if rather be hated by them every single day of the week than have a pat on the head

Ah, but we should show them the “respect they deserve”

lol
Yup I do believe your right, they should get all they deserve and hopefully much more....

That wacky fanbase of there's launching cups of shoite on the unsuspecting fan base in the stand below....
What other team in this country sticks dullwits above the away fans... Only Klanfield, so those hilarious whippersnappers... My word they are fun... nowt better than rinsing your shirt out in 'der redmen bogs' whilst the indoctrinated stewards insist it was your own fans that threw it....

Same as the city coach, trying to kill your opponents, jolly good banter I say... Evidence ya claim, my word it was Chelsea fans dressed up....

Paving slabs.... Say no more, bloody Chelsea again....

Flags... sod the lads in wheelchairs I've been going to Klanfield for nearly 6 games, they can bloody well sod off, it wouldn't happen where I live in Essex we execute the disabled....

You're right they deserve bollocks all;)

Status
Not open for further replies.