Should there be Flags,Banners & scarfs at Goodison during closed doors football...

Banners,Flags & scarfs at goodison during closed doors football...

• Yes

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 37.8%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 17 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a player seeing a random blue scarf in the crowd is gonna pump them up when you can hear a pin drop. This restart is garbage and completely soulless.

Hopefully it wouldn't be a random scarf...

It would be a mass of blue & white scarfs with flags & banners with crowd chants throughout the game....

It must help & encourage the home team...

Yes I would like to hear crowd chanting too, it's our home game let's use it too our advantage...

The first bit of live footy i watched since the football has returned was yesterdays Schalke v Leverkusen game.
I was sceptical because of what i had heard about it being 'souless' etc.
But to be fair i thought the crowd noises really added something.
It may just be the one guy with a switch board, but using the whistles and boo's everytime leverkusen were messing around was ace!
It did make it feel abit more normal.

Maybe an idea could be for when we are attacking the gwladys we can re created the sounds of the chairs as everyone stands up

Rugby League and Aussie Rules have just started up again here and the computer generated virtual images have been pretty effective. That's OK for the TV
viewers, but does nothing for the players.

I'd like to see as many Everton banners and posters as we can get draped around the ground. Every Melbourne club plays it's games on neutral grounds
and the first game back had alternating virtual images of each clubs badges on banners around the seated areas.

The derby is Everton's home game so no Liverpool stuff needs to be on show.

I wonder when footie fans will be allowed in the stadium? Dont know if possible but is there a chance they could have reduced capacities with people say further apart from next season?

Or is it a case of no vaccine no fans?

Rugby League and Aussie Rules have just started up again here and the computer generated virtual images have been pretty effective. That's OK for the TV
viewers, but does nothing for the players.

I'd like to see as many Everton banners and posters as we can get draped around the ground. Every Melbourne club plays it's games on neutral grounds
and the first game back had alternating virtual images of each clubs badges on banners around the seated areas.

The derby is Everton's home game so no Liverpool stuff needs to be on show.
Makes not one jot of difference...season is over... Its a complete and utter farce.

Agree with the sentiment that any footy now is a farce and just a box ticking exercise for whatever reason, but I also think, that if it were to be done then the stadium needs to be properly filled and decorated with banners/scarves/flags or even a couple of massive EITC banners draped around the stands, may aswell advertise something for the good of the community. If you are gonna do it, do it right and proper.

Sound of silence, don't pander to Sky.

The poll still in favour, so it looks like it would make a difference...

Fans will be watching & we want home advantage to mean just that...

a chant when we go close, a roar when we score & cheers as we attack...

We must use all we can to gain the advantage when we play at home....

Agree with the sentiment that any footy now is a farce and just a box ticking exercise for whatever reason, but I also think, that if it were to be done then the stadium needs to be properly filled and decorated with banners/scarves/flags or even a couple of massive EITC banners draped around the stands, may aswell advertise something for the good of the community. If you are gonna do it, do it right and proper.

That's the spirit...

Status
Not open for further replies.