Should the club loan the likes of Klaassen and Sandro to other Premier League clubs?

Who should we loan the likes of K;aassen and Sandro too?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnfred 55

Player Valuation: £80m
I notice there has been a lot of debate on here regarding the merits (or otherwise) of loaning players to other Premier league clubs. The fear of many is that it could hand the initiative to one of our peers as we all battle against relegation.

I was interested to see what the general consensus is.

Despite having a manager doing his best to drag us into the relegation battle, I'm of the opinion that there is enough dross in this current league to ensure that we wont, at the end of the day, be relegated.

Notwithstanding this, I also believe there are more pros than cons in loaning these players out to the premier league. Whilst they could indeed find a turnaround in form which benefits one of our peers, the chances are that whilst doing so, they will also, by the law of averages, be hammering nails into the coffins of other peer clubs, especially bearing in mind they will not be eligible to play against ourselves. In addition, the players themselves will, in addition to getting used to the UK, be gaining more experience in our own league, so will return to us as better players next season.

If they fail at the clubs, no harm is done and we could learn a little bit more about the players in the process. I just don't think we'll learn anything more about the players by sending them back to Spain or another foreign league. And it would be insulting to both players to find them a club in the championship.

i would like them to go to another premier league club but then i fear if they do well they'll help drag us into a proper relegation scrap.

Yes absolutely.

Would like to see Davy at WBA as, despite being a proven cack manager, Pardew likes to get the ball down.

Sandro at Newcastle.

...I can’t see any point in loaning them to rivals when we could we’ll be involved in a relegation battle. It’s just nonsensical. Imagine the scenario if players we loaned out scored goals that got their parent club relegated. Surely Everton couldn’t be that daft.

Would consider mid table championship clubs in order to get used to the English style of play without too much pressure on them.

...I can’t see any point in loaning them to rivals when we could we’ll be involved in a relegation battle. It’s just nonsensical. Imagine the scenario if players we loaned out scored goals that got their parent club relegated. Surely Everton couldn’t be that daft.

Sorry eggs for once I have to disagree
We need to find out if Klassen and Sandro can cut it at PL level.
If the can we either keep them or sell and at least get our money back.
If not we sell to the championship or abroad.
We need to give these lads a run of games in the PL to see if that can make it

I notice there has been a lot of debate on here regarding the merits (or otherwise) of loaning players to other Premier league clubs. The fear of many is that it could hand the initiative to one of our peers as we all battle against relegation.

I was interested to see what the general consensus is.

Despite having a manager doing his best to drag us into the relegation battle, I'm of the opinion that there is enough dross in this current league to ensure that we wont, at the end of the day, be relegated.

Notwithstanding this, I also believe there are more pros than cons in loaning these players out to the premier league. Whilst they could indeed find a turnaround in form which benefits one of our peers, the chances are that whilst doing so, they will also, by the law of averages, be hammering nails into the coffins of other peer clubs, especially bearing in mind they will not be eligible to play against ourselves. In addition, the players themselves will, in addition to getting used to the UK, be gaining more experience in our own league, so will return to us as better players next season.

If they fail at the clubs, no harm is done and we could learn a little bit more about the players in the process. I just don't think we'll learn anything more about the players by sending them back to Spain or another foreign league. And it would be insulting to both players to find them a club in the championship.

We are in the battle, and we are that dross.

They play well then their value goes up...also they will be confident on their return to us.
Play badly and weve lost nothing as they've not done any worse that they have so far.

I only wish we could loan schneiderlin.

Sorry eggs for once I have to disagree
We need to find out if Klassen and Sandro can cut it at PL level.
If the can we either keep them or sell and at least get our money back.
If not we sell to the championship or abroad.
We need to give these lads a run of games in the PL to see if that can make it

...I just can’t see any logic in it, Bri. This is about Everton’s survival. It would be different if we had another 10 points but it would be an eternal embarrassment if we loaned to rivals who stay up at our expense. It’s a bit like loaning your tanks to the enemy in the middle of a war and then losing it.

The transfers have been a mess but we can’t undo them at the expense of our Premiership survival.

They play well then their value goes up...also they will be confident on their return to us.
Play badly and weve lost nothing as they've not done any worse that they have so far.

I only wish we could loan schneiderlin.

..but what if we got relegated. Imagine that scenario. I’m sure that’s why such loans won’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.